Curry Crab Stuffed Mushrooms (recipe update)
We ordered beers and an appetizer – curry crab rangoon. OMGEEE. The best crab rangoons ever! So good they gave me the idea to make curry crab stuffed mushrooms.
- 16oz package of whole fresh mushrooms
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- ¼ C mayo
- ¼ C sour cream
- 4oz cream cheese, room temp
- ½ C shredded cheddar cheese
- 4oz lump crab meat (you can use imitation crab meat instead - see notes)
- Pre-heat oven to 350. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and lightly oil with extra virgin olive oil or cooking spray.
- Wash the mushrooms and remove the entire stem from each mushroom.
- In a mixing bowl, combine onion, garlic powder, seasoned salt, curry powder, mayo, sour cream, cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Stir in the crab meat.
- Stuff each mushroom with about 1-2 tsp of the mixture (it depends on the size of the mushroom) Place the mushrooms on the oiled baking pan and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
More Recipes to Try
Curry Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms – made with real shrimp. Incredibly tasty – if you love shrimp and mushrooms, you’ll love these stuffed mushrooms!
Mushroom and Brie Pastries – buttery, full of flavor and so easy to make! You’ll want to eat the entire batch of these.
Mushroom Brie Pizza – made with a homemade whole wheat beer crust!