Blueberry Brie Pastry Tarts
Thank you Naturipe Farms for sponsoring this post!
Happy Monday! I’m super excited to be sharing these Blueberry Brie Pastry Tarts with you today!
Today I’m teaming up with Naturipe Farms to help spread the word about the #EatTheRainbow Challenge. Over the next five weeks, four other bloggers and I will be sharing delicious breakfast, salad, dinner, desert and beverage recipes that are made with healthy, nutrient packed fruits provided by Naturipe farms.
It just so happens that I was selected to create an out-of-the-box breakfast recipe, which is AWESOME because my favorite meal of the day is breakfast. Last year I made these Blueberry, Brie and Walnut Quesadillas, which are to-die-for. I wanted to play off of that recipe when creating a recipe for the #EatTheRainbow challenge. I decided to make these delicious Blueberry Brie Pastry Tarts, which I must say give the quesadillas some stiff competition. These tarts are GOOD. You will want to eat ALL of them. But be nice, share with friends and family.
What I love about these Blueberry Brie Pastry Tarts:
- They’re a delicious way to incorporate fresh fruit into your breakfast.
- They’re made with fresh blueberries.
- Brie cheese lends incredible savory flavor to them.
- Honey slightly sweetens the blueberries.
- They’re more savory than sweet.
- They’re made with all natural ingredients. Even the pastry dough is all natural (Dufour brand).
- They make great leftovers. Ken and I enjoyed these for 4 days!
- They’re great for serving at brunch, meetings and parties.
I hope you will give them a try and if you do, I hope you love them as much as we do! I didn't provide measurements for the almonds or honey because the size of your tarts, plus your preference, will determine how much of each is used
I didn't provide measurements for the almonds or honey because the size of your tarts, plus your preference, will determine how much of each is used
This post is sponsored by Naturipe Farms. As always, all opinions are my own.