Girls night in just got better with this Skinny Raspberry Acai Spritzer. Trop50 Raspberry Acai, club soda and fresh mint come together to make this refreshing drink!
Oh yeah, girls’ night in. Now that’s what I’m talking about…even if it’s just with me and my little pup, which happens to be a female. You know what they say: dogs are a man’s best friend. Or in my case, a gal’s best friend. But that’s pretty much any ole day at my house – just me, my pup and the boyfriend.
A girls night in with my favorite gal pals doesn’t happen too often. I’m busy. They’re busy. And we don’t all live in the same town or even the same state. So when a girl’s night in does happen, it has to be special. And full of food, drinks and nerdastic things, cause we’re all a little nerdy.
Skinny Raspberry Acai Mint Spritzer
Girl’s night in essentials at this gal’s house:
- Great food, like these Spinach and Artichoke Wontons, these Strawberry Banana Phyllo Cups and these BBQ Nachos.
- Great music like The Doors, Korn and Nirvana
- Anything Game of Thrones
- Old videos that we used to shoot when we were in high school
- Great low calorie drinks that can be boozy or straight
- A DVD of Rocky Horror Picture Show. It was one of our favs to watch in high school!
This Skinny Raspberry Acai Mint Spritzer is a great drink that can be enjoyed boozy or straight. Want to add a little fun to it? Just add about a half ounce to an ounce of rum to each glass, add the drink mixture, mix well and top off with a slice of fresh lemon.
And of course, don’t forget your favorite cute paper straws. Cheers.
- 3 C Trop50 Raspberry Acai
- 1 C club soda
- ½ C fresh mint leaves, torn
- 3-4 oz rum (optional)
- Sliced lemon for garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine the club soda, juice and mint. Mix well.
- Add ice cubes to 4 10oz glasses.
- If opting for rum, add about 1oz of rum to each glass, or your desired amount. Add the juice mixture. Mix well.
- If not opting for rum, add the juice mixture to the glasses.
- Garnish each glass with a slice of lemon.
Looking for more Girls’ Night In inspiration? Check out Foodie’s collection of Inspiring Ideas for Girls’ Night In.
Love Pinterest? Foodie has a board for Girls’ Night In. Check it out here.
Find out more about Trop50 by visiting their Facebook page. Just click the image below.
Trop50 has the great taste and goodness you expect from Tropicana, but with 50% less sugar and calories and no artificial sweeteners.
“Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Trop50 via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Trop50.”