Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link Party! We hope you had a great weekend and we are so happy that you have come by to party with us again! What recipes and projects did you work on this week? We’d love for you to share them with us! Do you have an older recipe or project that you haven’t shared in a while? Bring it to the party!
I hope you had a good weekend and a great Father’s Day. We traveled to Lakeland today to see Ken’s dad and some of his family. What did you do?
Have you entered the Snap It or Bake It Giveaway yet? Enter to win a Canon DSLR Camera or a KitchenAid Mixer plus a $100 Amazon Gift Card! You can get to the rafflecopter to enter by clicking the Snap It or Bake It graphic below!
Let’s take a moment to meet the gal’s who bring this party to you each week. After linking up at my page, be sure to head to Carrie’s and Paula’s pages to view their features!
A few of my favs
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
- **Paula, Carrie, and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not linked up before to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts or posts that you have never linked up to our party before. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you.
Enjoy the party!