Link Party: Marvelous Mondays #51 with Features
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link Party! We hope you had a great weekend and we are so happy that you have come by to party with us again! What recipes and projects did you work on this week? We’d love for you to share them with us! Do you have an older recipe or project that you haven’t shared in a while? Bring it to the party!
I hope you had a good weekend and a great Father’s Day. We traveled to Lakeland today to see Ken’s dad and some of his family. What did you do?
Have you entered the Snap It or Bake It Giveaway yet? Enter to win a Canon DSLR Camera or a KitchenAid Mixer plus a $100 Amazon Gift Card! You can get to the rafflecopter to enter by clicking the Snap It or Bake It graphic below!
Let’s take a moment to meet the gal’s who bring this party to you each week. After linking up at my page, be sure to head to Carrie’s and Paula’s pages to view their features!
50 Blueberry Recipes from Melissa’s Cuisine
A few of my favs
Rustic Summer Fruit Crumble from Mommy’s Sweet Confessions
Broccoli Salad from I Heart Eating
Make Your Own Flavored Mayo from Lemon Tree Dwelling
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
- **Paula, Carrie, and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not linked up before to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts or posts that you have never linked up to our party before. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you.
Enjoy the party!
Thanks for hosting, Julie. Have a great week!!
You’re welcome, Kim! Thanks for sharing that awesome Vanilla Bourban Strawberry recipe!
Thanks so much for another great party. Hope you have a wonderful week.
Natasha in Oz
You’re welcome, Natasha! YOu have a great week as well. :)
Thanks for hosting! Did you enjoy the day and everyone enjoy your eats ? :-)
You’re welcome, Deb!
Thanks for the party, Julie!
You’re welcome, Linda! Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks for hosting !
Thanks for hosting, Julie!
You’re welcome, Kim!
Thanks for hosting Julie! I’m a follower through Bloglovin! : )
Thank you so much, Angela! I love your Rum & Coke Cupcakes!
Thanks for hosting Julie!
Thanks for hosting love!
You’re welcome, Leslie! Thank you so much for stopping by!
Pingback: Gluten Free Yummy! – Spinach & Blue Salad with Blueberry Vinaigrette
Thanks for the party. Here’s hoping you have a marvelous Monday!
Thanks so much for hosting! It’s my first time with your link party and now following via Google+.
Thanks for the party, Julie! Have a fantastic week!
Julie, thanks for hosting the party and hope your week is happy!
Thanks for stopping by, Cindy!
Pingback: Metal Patio Furniture Makeover
Thanks for another great party!! Gonna tweet it now. Have a fantastic week. :)
Thank you, Claire!
Thanks so much for hosting! I hope you have a great week :-)
Sew Lah Tea Dough
Thanks for hosting Julie! Have a wonderful week!
Thanks for hosting!
Thank u Julie for hosting such an amazing party…..have a blessed day.
Hi Julie! I tweeted and +’d your awesome party, thanks for hosting!
Thanks for hosting! I once saw Bacon Flavored Mayo….and what’s not beautiful about that? But I never thought to flavor my own . Smart! Heading over to check out the Rhubarb Crumb Cake now.
Thank you so much for hosting! I just love your party!
Thank you, Laura!
Thanks for hosting such an amazing party!!
Thanks for hosting a great party. Please stop by and share on our Brag About It Tuesday Party. Have a great day!
~~ Thanks, Sharon & Denise
Thanks for another great Monday party. I brought over a Taco Salad with a Jicama Pico de Gallo and a Maple Bacon Cupcake. We had a food weekend!
Wishes for tasty dishes,
Hi Julie! Thanks for hosting!
Navy Wifey Peters @ USS Crafty
You are so welcome! Thank you so much for stopping by!
Thanks for hosting! it’s my first time visiting and I’m now following you on bloglovin’!
Welcome! And thanks for following along. :)
Thanks so much for hosting!! I’m finally back to linking up. Have a great week!!
Yay! Glad to have you back, Nichi! Thank you so much for stopping by!
Pingback: Mint Chocolate Oreo Layer Cake - Sometimes Homemade
This is a great party-my first foodie link up party!!
Thank you oodles and oodles!
Welcome, Jemma! Thank you so much for stopping by! :)
Thanks so much for hosting! I love your amazing recipes and photographs. I am now happily following you on Bloglovin’, Pinterest and Twitter. Have a great week!
You’re welcome, Laura! Thank you so much for stopping by!
Thank you for this fab party, Julie!
You’re welcome! Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you for co-hosting with the ladies, Julie!
You’re welcome, Gloria! Thank you for stopping by again this week!
Huge party this week! Thanks for hosting. Love all the fun linkups! -The Six Sisters
It sure is! Thank you SO much for stopping by, ladies! :)
Thanks for hosting, Julie! I follow you through FB and G+.
Will come back weekly!
Pingback: Bailey’s Hazelnut Ice Cream | Jellibean Journals