Zesty Flatbread Melt
Do you ever throw together a quick, simple meal that ends up being extremely delicious? I did that the other night with some leftovers, some cheese, some chipotle ranch dressing and a piece of flatbread that I had. The leftovers that I had were pretty minimal; corn and black beans. I stuffed them in the flatbread with some cheese and the chipotle ranch dressing and let the concoction heat up on a saute pan. Today I decided to recreate the recipe to include chicken.
Zesty Flatbread Melt
The addition of chicken was a good choice. It made this little sandwich taste even better! You can easily make this sandwich at your home using the ingredients I used or subbing your own. Either way, it will only take you about 5 minutes to prepare this. I hope you enjoy this recipe!
Recipe: Zesty Flatbread Melt
- 1 flatbread
- Grilled chicken (I used Purdue short cuts grilled chicken)
- Black Beans
- Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Heat a saute pan to medium heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- Soften the flatbread in the microwave for about 10 seconds and then place it on the heated saute pan.
- Top the flatbread with shredded cheddar cheese and spread the cheese to cover the flatbread.
- Top with corn, black beans, chicken and chipotle ranch dressing. Allow the cheese to melt and then fold over the flatbread.
- Remove the sandwich from the saute pan and half.
A couple more sandwiches that you may enjoy:
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
BBQ Chicken Sliders
oh geez……….that’s my kind of meal!!!
Yes! This looks great!
Looks good, I hope you’ll stop by the party and link up with us. Swap N Share
That looks super yummy!
That looks flipping insanely good!!
Thanks for stopping by and sharing at Swap N Share Sundays over at Spatulas On Parade. Pinned.
Hope you’ll be back next week.
This looks SOOOO good! I love making grilled panini sandwiches, so I’ll definitely be saving this to make soon!
Thanks for stopping by my blog last week and making my SITS Day special! I hope to see you again!
Pingback: 101 Favorite Sandwich Recipes - Call Me PMc