Link Party: Marvelous Mondays #41 with Features
Did you all know that Carrie published her 500th post this past week?? :) Incredible, huh? She wanted to celebrate with you all, so she is holding a giveaway where you can win a prize pack of some of My Favorite Things & a Starbucks gift card! Have you entered yet? Well, what are you waiting for? ;) Click on over to My 500th Post/A Few of My Favorite Things Giveaway now!
Now, let’s move on to the party.
And this week we have one fabulous Co-Host!
Lisa from Cooking with Curls
Lisa was the winner of March’s Spiked! Recipe Challenge. You can see her recipe, Baileys Kiss Cocktail Cake, here.
Last week’s co-host’s (Julie from White Lights on Wednesday) fav:
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Google Friend Connect, Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook or RSS Feed. Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.