Marvelous Mondays Link Party 84
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link Party 84! Are you ready for the Super Bowl? Are you watching? Do you care? If you’re watching it, which team are you rooting for? I’m rooting for the Broncos but I won’t be disappointed if either team wins!
Let’s get on to last week’s most viewed link. Just click on the image to view the recipe.
Please be sure to stop by and check out Erin’s tasty fudge recipe! Pin, share, save for later because this recipe looks amazing! You can check out my favorites features throughout the week by visiting Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google Plus. You’ll find follow links below!
Facebook Pinterest Google Plus RSS Twitter
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). This will allow us to keep you updated on the party and the party features! Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
- **Paula, Deb and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not recently linked up to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts, posts that you have never linked up to our party or posts that you have not linked up in at least a couple of months. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you.
Have a great week Julie and thanks for hosting as always!!
Thanks so much for hosting tonight, Julie. I will not be watching the game tonight, but rather working on some long-due blog writing. My husband is headed somewhere to watch the game and elections, which happen to be on the same day this year in Costa Rica. Have a great night!
You’re welcome, Jelli! A is so much for joining us again this week. Enjoy working on the blog writing. I need to get upstairs and do that now for tomorrow’s post! Have a good evening and a lovely week!
Thanks for hosting! I’ve already found so many recipes to make. Not what I need on SuperBowl Sunday! :)
Thanks so much for hosting, Ladies ~ I believe this is my first time linking up. I’m so glad I saw your post on G+!
Have a fabulous week.
Welcome, Mary Beth! Thanks for joining us. :)
Thank you for the party, Julie!! Good times :)
Pingback: S’mores Tartlet ~Valentine’s Day Dessert | Cupcakes and Crinoline
Thanks for the party ladies. Have a great week.
Thanks so much for hosting again, Julie! I hope that you had a great weekend!
Thanks so much for hosting the party and hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend Julie:)
Hi Julie, thanks so much for hosting and wishing you a wonderful week.
Julie at Julie’s Lifestyle
Thanks so much for hosting!
Thanks for hosting Julie and have a great week! :)
Thanks so much for hosting, I am currently taking a super bowl party pause to link up :-)
Pingback: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Muffin 2.0 (Paleo, DF, Vegan option) | My little jar of spices
Pingback: Recipe Round-Up: 25 Most Beautiful Salad Recipes | My little jar of spices
Watched some of the game but wasn’t really going to either team. My son on the other hand was going for the broncos and is somewhat disappointed right now! Have a great week Julie!
Hi Julie I hope you have a great week and thanks for the party!!!
Raven J. True Blue Baking
Thanks, Julie! We did watch the Super Bowl….(or rather, I ate my way through it)….didn’t really care who won so I wasn’t disappointed :) Hope you have a great week!
Pingback: Gluten Free Yummy! Tuscan Bean Soup (gluten & dairy-free) - Gluten Free Yummy!
Whoa! My first time linking up in a LONG while! And oh my gosh! I love the new button!! :)
We did watch the game last night, but I didn’t care much who won. We actually hosted my parents & my sister & her boyfriend from 6:00 on, thus why I am just now linking up & why I didn’t get back to emails and FB messages right away. It was fun- good food for sure! ;)
Have a great week, Julie!
Thank you so much, Carrie! Ha, it is so weird to have you as only a linker and not a hoster. :) I know this message is a little late, just now getting to comments. But I’m glad you enjoyed the Superbowl festivities. Hope you are having a good week this week! :)
So many treats, and that heart is spectacular!
Thank you for a great party!!!
Happy February!! Thanks so much for hosting today’s party :)
Sew Lah Tea Dough
Thanks so much for hosting, Julie. Have a wonderful week!
Hope you had a fantastic weekend! Your blog is super awesome and we love you party. Keep up the great work!
Have a great day,
Sharon, Denise & Aubrie
Pingback: Oreo Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake - Life Love and Sugar
Pingback: Crispy Peanut Butter Balls - Life Love and Sugar
Thanks Julie! Had a little treat to share this week-
Pingback: How to Make a Deer Head Silhouette for Valentine’s Day | Cupcakes and Crinoline
Pingback: Salad Soup