Marvelous Mondays 99 with Appetizer Recipes
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays 99!
I ate tons of tasty little appetizers while at BlogHer Food for the last couple of days so naturally, I still have appetizers on my mind. This week I’m featuring eight tasty appetizers that I think you will love! You’ll find the links to the recipes below the collage.
Follow me on Instagram
- Honey Lime Quesadillas by I Dig Pinterest
- Mexican Carrot Fritters with Bacon and Egg by Food Faith Fitness
- Zucchini Corn Fritters with Cilantro Jalapeño Lime Greek Yogurt by Flavor the Moments
- Balsamic Pear and Bleu Cheese Bruschetta by White Lights on Wednesday
- Cheddar Jalapeño Cheese Ball by I Want Crazy
- Two Ingredient Skinny Veggie Dip by Wind and Glue
- Fluffernutter Cheese Ball by What’s Cooking, Love?
- Gluten Free Buffalo Chicken Bites by Almost Super Mom
One of my favorite appetizers to make are these Spinach and Artichoke Wonton Cups
You can catch more of my features on Pinterest and a few on Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter. To keep up with all of the tasty recipes and features from This Gal Cooks, you can easily follow along via my social media links below.
Follow This Gal Cooks’s board Marvelous Mondays on Pinterest.
- Support other bloggers – Please visit at least two other links at this party.
- Link up recipes, DIY projects, crafts, printables and tutorials. NO GIVEAWAYS or shops, please. They will be removed.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects, you are giving This Gal Cooks, Cooking on the Front Burner, The Bitter Side of Sweet and Call Me PMc permission to use your photos in the featured posts and on social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and respective posts.
- Please link up only new content or content that you have not shared at this party in a while.