Marvelous Mondays 96 + Breakfast Recipes
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays 96. Are you ready to par-tay with us?!
We have a special announcement to make. Next week we will be welcoming a new host to the party – Nancy from The Bitter Side of Sweet. We are so excited to have Nancy join us. She’s one fantastic, social gal so we know she will be great for the party! If you haven’t visited Nancy’s blog yet, stop on by and say hello. While you’re there, you might just find a few recipes that you want to devour.
So, who loves breakfast as much as I do? I had breakfast on my mind this week so I decided to feature Six Delightful Breakfast Recipes this week. You’ll find the links to the recipes below the collage.
- Caramelized Onion and Asparagus Strata by Roxana’s Home Baking
- Strawberry Key Lime Scones by Will Cook for Smiles
- Strawberry Mango Oatmeal Smoothie by Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Coconut Blueberry French Toast by Lemons for Lulu
- Lemon Coconut Donuts by The First Year Blog
- Samoa Sweet Rolls by It Bakes Me Happy
A while back I made this easy to make Baked Eggs with Quiona and Fresh Salsa. It’s tasty and healthy. Click the image to view the recipe.
You can catch more of my features on Pinterest and a few on Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter. To keep up with all of the tasty recipes and features from This Gal Cooks, you can easily follow along via my social media links below.
- Support other bloggers – Please visit at least two other links at this party.
- Link up recipes, DIY projects, crafts, printables and tutorials. NO GIVEAWAYS or shops, please. They will be removed.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects, you are giving This Gal Cooks, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMc permission to use your photos in the featured posts and on social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and respective posts.
- Please link up only new content or content that you have not shared at this party in a while.