Marvelous Mondays 93 with Carrot Recipes
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays 93, the first party of April! Have you northern folks been getting any warmer weather? Here in South Florida, we’re almost in summertime weather, and summer is still two months away. In fact, on Tuesday, the weather report is calling for a high of 88 with a low of 72. Wowza!
Since Easter is quickly approaching us, I decided to feature a few carrot recipes this week. You’ll find the links to the recipes below the collage.
- Carrot Cookie Oreos by Little Dairy on the Prairie
- Classic Carrot Cake by Yesterfood
- Salted Caramel Carrot Cupcakes with Vanilla Bean Mascarpone by Flavor the Moments
- Carrot Cake Cookie Cups by Lemon Tree Dwelling
- Carrot Spice Hot Cross Buns by Swirl and Spice
- Gluten Free Carrot Cakes for Two by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
You can catch more of my features on Pinterest and a few on Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter. To keep up with all of the tasty recipes and features from This Gal Cooks, you can easily follow along via my social media links below.
- Support other bloggers – Please visit at least two other links at this party.
- Link up recipes, DIY projects, crafts, printables and tutorials. NO GIVEAWAYS or shops, please. They will be removed.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects, you are giving This Gal Cooks, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMc permission to use your photos in the featured posts and on social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and respective posts.
- Please link up only new content or content that you have not shared at this party in a while.