Marvelous Mondays 91 with Coconut Recipes
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays 91! Did you have a nice long relaxing weekend? Ha, long weekend. I sure wish it was longer! So do you like coconut as much as I do? If so, you’re in luck. This week’s features are all about tasty coconut recipes.
- Coconut Blueberry Muffins by Beyond Frosting
- Best Coconut Cream Pie by Mom on Timeout
- Coconut Mocha Milkshake by Will Cook for Smiles
- Coconut Chicken Curry by Spoonful of Flavor
Last week I shared one of my own coconut recipes on the blog. A tasty, dairy free, refined sugar free fruit crisp. Just click the image below to get the recipe!
You can catch more of my features throughout the week on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter. I’ve made it easy for you to follow along – just click on the links below.
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). This will allow us to keep you updated on the party and the party features! Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
- **Paula, Deb and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not recently linked up to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts, posts that you have never linked up to our party or posts that you have not linked up in at least a couple of months. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you.