Marvelous Mondays 89 and Boozy St. Patty’s Recipes
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays 89! Since St. Patty’s Day is just around the corner, I’m featuring four Boozy St. Patty’s recipes that were shared at last week’s party. You’re gonna love these tasty treats!
- Bailey’s Kiss Cupcakes by Cooking with Curls
- Bailey’s Spiked French Toast by Beyond Frosting
- Dark Chocolate Guinness Rice Krispie Treats by The Sweet Chick
- Boozy Irish Car Bomb Trifle by Two in the Kitchen
I have one of my own boozy St. Patty’s recipes to share with all of you. I actually made this last year and I’m digging into the vaults because I think you will absolutely love it. Just click on the image to get the recipe!
OH, and I am looking into the possibility of having 1-2 monthly contributors on my blog. The focus would be healthy or healthier, easy to make recipes, with the occasional sweet treat that is made from scratch (perks for healthier sweet treats.) If you love to create healthy recipes (all natural, low carb, clean, paleo – just to name a few) and are interested in becoming a contributor on This Gal Cooks, please send and email to thisgalcooks(at)gmail(dot)com
You can catch more of my features throughout the week on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter. Be sure to follow along below so you don’t miss the features and other great recipes!
Facebook // Pinterest // Google Plus // RSS // Twitter
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). This will allow us to keep you updated on the party and the party features! Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
- **Paula, Deb and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not recently linked up to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts, posts that you have never linked up to our party or posts that you have not linked up in at least a couple of months. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you.
Thank you so much for another great party, Julie! Love the features! :) Have a great week!
Pingback: Gluten Free Yummy! Tomato-Avocado Eggs Benedict - Gluten Free Yummy!
Thanks Julie for the party and have a great week!
Raven J. True Blue Baking
Those are some delicious features! Thank you for hosting the party, Julie!
Thanks for hosting Julie and have a great evening! :)
Thanks again for hosting, Julie! I always love stopping by and seeing what people have to share. Have a great week!
Julie, thanks for hosting tonight. Those mini cheesecakes look outta this world delish. Can’t go wrong with cheesecakes!
Thanks so much for the feature, and another awesome party Julie. Have a fabulous week! :)
Thanks for the party. Hope you had an awesome week!
Thanks so much for featuring my trifle Julie!! Everything looks amazing!! Have a great week! :)
Thanks for the feature ladies!
Thank you for hosting :) As always, you are on my linky party page. Have a great week!
Hi Julie! Thanks so much for hosting the party. Hope you have a happy Monday and a great week!
Thanks so much for hosting!
Thank you for hosting a great party :)
Thanks so much for the party and have a nice week!
Those Irish Cream Cheesecakes look and sound fabulous. Two of my favorite things combined! Pinned and shared. Thanks so much for hosting!
Happy Monday :-) Thanks so much for hosting!
Thank you so much for hosting. Hope you have a wonderful week!
Thanks so much for the party, Julie. Have a wonderful week!
Yay, another fantastic week!! Thanks for hosting a great party. We really love your blog!
Have a fantastic week,
Sharon, Denise & Aubrie
Pingback: » Jack Daniels Kumquat Walnut Muffins Sumptuous Spoonfuls
Pingback: » Mandarin Pineapple Salad with Basil Flowers Sumptuous Spoonfuls
Pingback: » Cheddar Ale Soup with Bacon & Croutons Sumptuous Spoonfuls
Thanks for the party and the feature!
Pingback: Creamy Spinach Pizza