Marvelous Mondays 89 and Boozy St. Patty’s Recipes
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays 89! Since St. Patty’s Day is just around the corner, I’m featuring four Boozy St. Patty’s recipes that were shared at last week’s party. You’re gonna love these tasty treats!
- Bailey’s Kiss Cupcakes by Cooking with Curls
- Bailey’s Spiked French Toast by Beyond Frosting
- Dark Chocolate Guinness Rice Krispie Treats by The Sweet Chick
- Boozy Irish Car Bomb Trifle by Two in the Kitchen
I have one of my own boozy St. Patty’s recipes to share with all of you. I actually made this last year and I’m digging into the vaults because I think you will absolutely love it. Just click on the image to get the recipe!
OH, and I am looking into the possibility of having 1-2 monthly contributors on my blog. The focus would be healthy or healthier, easy to make recipes, with the occasional sweet treat that is made from scratch (perks for healthier sweet treats.) If you love to create healthy recipes (all natural, low carb, clean, paleo – just to name a few) and are interested in becoming a contributor on This Gal Cooks, please send and email to thisgalcooks(at)gmail(dot)com
You can catch more of my features throughout the week on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter. Be sure to follow along below so you don’t miss the features and other great recipes!
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). This will allow us to keep you updated on the party and the party features! Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
- **Paula, Deb and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not recently linked up to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts, posts that you have never linked up to our party or posts that you have not linked up in at least a couple of months. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you.