Link Party: Marvelous Mondays #40 with Features
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays! Carrie and I are so happy to have you join us each week. We really enjoy your recipes and projects and we enjoy giving you the opportunity to share your creations with the blogging world. We’d love for you to spread the word about the party and invite your blogging friends to join the fun! We thank all of you for linking up each week and we welcome any new bloggers who linked up! Let’s keep this party growing!
This week we welcome Paula from Call Me PMc as our new weekly host. Stop by and say hello to Paula when you get a chance! We also welcome Julie from White Light’s on Wednesday as this week’s co-host! Say hello to Julie!
We had a pretty good amount of viewed links again last week! Thanks to each and every one of you for linking up and sticking around to visit some other bloggers’ posts. Carrie and I can’t tell you just how thrilled we are. Let’s keep it up this week and continue to spread the bloggy love.
Now, let’s move on to the party.
And this week we have one fabulous Co-Host!
Julie from White Lights on Wednesday
Last week’s most viewed link:
A few of our favorites:
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Google Friend Connect, Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook or RSS Feed. Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks & Frugal Foodie Mama permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.