Link Party: Marvelous Mondays #37 with Features
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays! Carrie and I are so happy to have you join us each week. We really enjoy your recipes and projects and we enjoy giving you the opportunity to share your creations with the blogging world. We’d love for you to spread the word about the party and invite your blogging friends to join the fun! We thank all of you for linking up each week and I welcome any new bloggers who linked up! Let’s keep this party growing!
Have you signed up for the Spiked! Recipe Challenge yet? This month’s secret ingredients is Irish Cream! You can sign up by visiting my blog here or Carrie’s blog here.
How many of you visit at least two links after you link up to the party? If you do, then you are awesome! Recently I’ve noticed that the links shared aren’t getting much traffic. The average number of views for the most viewed post each week is 5. Yes, I said 5. And two of those views are from Carrie and myself. There are many links shared that aren’t getting any views at all or getting only one or two views. Let’s keep this party going! Please visit at least two links after you link up. This party brings a lot of traffic to my blog but the goal of the party is to bring traffic to others’ blogs. If shared link views don’t begin to increase, then I am afraid that I am going to end the party.
Now, let’s move on to the party.
Last week’s most viewed link:
3 Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Cake by Heart & Crafts
A few of Carrie and I’s favorites:
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a button on my sidebar.
- Please follow your hosts via Google Friend Connect, Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook or RSS Feed. Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. Leave a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks & Frugal Foodie Mama permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.