Grow Your Blog – Blog Hop
Good morning and welcome to the Grow Your Blog Blog Hop! This blog hop is all about networking and building your blog. Each week from Thursday through Sunday I will host the Grow Your Blog link party, along with a few co-hosts, in order to promote blog networking. Why is blog networking great for you? Simply put, it increases readership and traffic to your blog. How do you network? Visit. Comment. Invite. Communicate. These are key to growing your blog.
THIS WEEKS CO-HOSTS
Julie from This Gal Cooks – HOST
Paula from Call Me PMc – Permanent CO-HOST
Ashley from Your Girl For All Seasonings CO-HOST
Sarah from Fantastical Sharing of Recipes CO-HOST
Jess from The Lily White English Rose
DeeDee from Design Decor
When you link up to this party:
- Follow your host and co-hosts.
- Visit and follow other bloggers.
- Comment to let them know that you stopped by and how you followed their blog (GFC, BlogLovin, etc)
- Invite them to visit your blog (be sure to leave your blog web address – too many times have I seen bloggers comment and request a visit to their blog without leaving their blog web address)
- Communicate with them about what you like on their blog. Let them know you are interested in their blog. USE THEIR NAME! A simple “I’m so and so stopping by. I followed you please follow me.” just isn’t going to interest someone into visiting your blog. Sure, you can request a visit to your blog or a follow along but engage in some type of conversation first.
- Grab a button and promote the party! The more participants, the more bloggers to network with!