Gluten Free Pancakes
- 1 C gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 C milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 egg
1. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. In another bowl (I prefer a pouring mixing bowl) combine the wet ingredients.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk together.
4. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto a greased pan (cooking spray) over medium heat and cook until bubbly. Flip and cook for another minute or so.
5. Spread butter or margarine onto each pancake.
6. Enjoy with your favorite syrup or honey.
adapted from allrecipes.com