Caramel Macchiato Krispie Treats
Stuff your face with these crazy good Caramel Macchiato Krispie Treats.
Caramel Macchiatos are like whoa.
I’ve been known to visit Starbucks multiple times a week in order to satisfy my cravings. Grande Soy Caramel Macchiato with Sugar Free Vanilla always steals my heart. ♥
But alas, as much as I L-O-V-E Starbucks, I cannot go there everyday. I had to cut back to once a week so I could save more money. Darn you, Starbucks. Why you be so expensive?
Making coffee at home is very economical. The money you spend on a pot of coffee or a box of K-Cups goes a lot further than one latte from a coffee shop. You can make your home-brewed coffee great by using Coffee-mate coffee creamers!
Coffee-mate has a great selection of lactose free coffee creamers, including Classic Vanilla and French Vanilla flavors. Homemade caramel macchiatos can be whipped up in minutes by adding one of the Coffee-mate vanilla creamers to your coffee. Top it off with a drizzle of caramel syrup.
Coffee-mate is also great in recipes! So today we’re gonna talk about making sweet treats with Coffee-mate creamers.
I big puffy heart using Coffee-mate creamers in my sweet treat recipes. I used the Pumpkin Spice creamer in these Pumpkin Spice Gooey Magic Bars and this Coffee Creamer French Toast, two Fall favs. You can use the creamers to make ice cream, frosting, cookies, milkshakes, cheesecakes and blondies. The possibilities are almost endless if you let your creativity soar.
My love of caramel macchiatos inspired me to make these Caramel Macchiato Krispie Treats. Any caramel macchiato fan knows that they are made by mixing vanilla syrup with espresso and adding steamed milk. The final touch is a drizzle of rich caramel sauce.
To make these no bake krispie treats, I mixed French Vanilla coffee creamer, coffee extract, butter and melted marshmallows together. I mixed in crispy rice cereal and then pressed into a 9×9 pan. Think of the krispie mix as the base of the caramel macchiato. I cut the krispie treats into squares and then drizzled them with salted caramel sauce. Think of the salted caramel drizzle as the same drizzle that tops your macchiato.
Caramel Macchiato Krispie Treats
- 6 C crispy rice cereal
- 1 tbsp butter
- ¼ C Coffee-mate French Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- 48 jumbo marshmallows
- 1 tsp coffee extract
- Caramel sauce for drizzling
- 1 C confectioners sugar
- 3 tbsp Coffeemate French Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with aluminum foil. Be sure to use enough to hang over the sides of the dish for easy removal of the krispie treats from the dish. Spray with cooking spray and remove excess cooking spray with a paper towel.
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt the butter. Whick in the ¼ C coffee creamer. Add the marshmallows and continually stir until melted. Remove from heat and stir in the coffee extract. Fold in the crispy rice cereal and then lightly press into the baking dish.
- Make the glaze by whisking together the confectioners sugar and 3 tbsp coffee creamer. Spread evenly over the top of the krispie treats. Allow to set until firm.
- Remove the krispie treats from the dish by pulling up on the foil. Cut into 9 squares and then drizzle with caramel sauce.
HUNGRY FOR MORE?
More fun recipes made with Coffee-mate Creamers
4 Ingredient No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream by Frugal Foodie Mama
Pumpkin Spice Whoopie Pies by A Pumpkin and a Princess
Cinnamon Spice Cheesecake Bars by Crazy for Crust
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.