Blog Hop: Grow Your Blog
Good Thursday morning and welcome to the Grow Your Blog (or GYB) blog hop! Paula and I are so happy to have you link up with us this week. And we happily welcome any new bloggers to the party! :) How has your week been? Do you have any plans for the weekend?
What is the Grow Your Blog Hop all about? NETWORKING! Meeting new bloggers, finding new content to follow, building your readership. Why is blog networking great for you? Simply put, it increases readership and traffic to your blog. How do you network? Visit. Comment. Invite. Communicate. These are key to growing your blog.
THIS WEEK’S HOSTS & LOVELY CO-HOSTS!
Julie from This Gal Cooks (HOST)
Paula from Call Me PMc (HOST)
Martine from Way Beyond the Naked Truth (CO-HOST)
Annamaria from Bakewell Junction (CO-HOST)
Esther from Esther Norine Designs (CO-HOST)
Kait from High Heels and Hot Deals (CO-HOST)
WHEN YOU LINK UP TO THIS PARTY:
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts
- Link up the main page of your blog, not an individual post. You may link up your individual posts to Marvelous Mondays.
- Visit and follow other bloggers
- Comment to let them know that you stopped by and how you followed (Email, GFC, Facebook, Bloglovin, etc)
- Invite them to visit your blog (be sure to leave your blog web address – too many times have i seen bloggers comment and request a visit to their blog without leaving their blog web address)
- Communicate with them about what you like on their blog. Let them know you are interested in their blog. USE THEIR NAME! A simple “I’m so and so stopping by. I followed you please follow me.” just isn’t going to interest someone into visiting your blog. Sure, you can request a visit to your blog or a follow along but engage in some type of conversation first.
- Grab a button and promote the party(you can get the button on This Gal Cooks right here.)
I love this blog hop! Found some great new blogs!
Thanks for hosting!
Thanks so much for hosting! I find so many great blogs through GYB! Have a great day :)
In my previous state of residence I was active in a networking breakfast club and I look at blog networking in a similar way. Essentially, it’s meeting people and learning what they do and sharing what you do and then doing what you can to bring ‘business’ their way. As Seth Godin calls it…sneezing is a great way to let others know what you love. I’ve been hopping and commenting and sharing love and encouragement…but I’ve been a little week in the sneezing department and I didn’t even think much about it or even realize it until I started to tap in these words. Thanks for enlightening me gals!!!! LOL! Duh!
Hope your day is extraordinary!
Pingback: Decorating a Vintage Window for Spring with Birds, Music, and Pennant Banners | An Extraordinary Day | A Place of Joy and Inspiration
Happy Thursday Julie! Thanks for hosting this awesome hop!
Thank you for hosting :)
Thanks a lot for hosting! Have a wonderful Thursday.
Thank you so much for hosting! Have a wonderful day! :)
I can’t figure out how to leave a comment on several of the blogs listed. Thanks for hosting this party. Love finding new friends.
Have a happy Thursday, thank you for hosting!
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤… Jennifer
Thanks for the party Julie!
Thank you for the lovely party :)
Thanks to all you ladies for hosting us today. Have a great day!
Thanks for hosting!! :) Have a great weekend
Thanks for hosting such a great blog hop!
What a great idea. My blog originates in Switzerland, so a great way to find new and exciting friends from places other than here
oops forgot something, I am new at this!
Thanks for hosting another week of fun! Have a Great Weekend and Happy March! Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines
Thanks for hosting! :)
Thank you for hosting!! Happy to be one of your followers!!
This is SO fun!! I’m picking 5 new blogs each week to check out!
Thanks for hosting this, Julie, it looks great :) I’m following your blog through Bloglovin now :)
Happy Friday Julie!! Thanks for hosting this fabulous party :)
Thanks for helping with this. I’ve been looking for a way to increase traffic and my raw talent and rugged good looks don’t seem to be enough!
What a great blog hop idea!! My first time here :)
Thanks for the party, have a super weekend.
Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile
Linking up with my Saturday morning Baked Oatmeal! Thanks for the party!