Link Party: Marvelous Mondays #29 with Features
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays! Carrie and I are so happy to have you join us each week. We really enjoy your recipes and projects and we enjoy giving you the opportunity to share your creations with the blogging world. We’d love for you to spread the word about the party and invite your blogging friends to join the fun!
Have you entered This Huge Giveaway yet? You can do so by clicking on the below image or by entering via the rafflecopter below the features!
Last week’s most viewed link:
Spinach & Dill Spread/Dip by Sweet Little Bluebird
A few of Julie’s favorites:
- Mini Blueberry Pies by Sweet Pepper Rose
- Tomato Mushroom Oven Omelette by Semi Homemade Mom
- Asparagus and Crab Soup by Pret -a-Vivre
- Vintage Kitchen Tools by Life Created
- Peanut Butter Sheet Cake by Six Sisters Stuff
- Roasted Tilapia with Potatoes and Lemon by The Pin Junkie
- Scalloped Potatoes by Light and Sweet
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a button here.
- Please follow your hosts via Google Friend Connect, Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook or RSS Feed. Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. Leave a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.