Good Sunday afternoon and happy three day weekend to all of you. How has your weekend been? Mine’s been pretty good. We grilled last night, watched some Football, watched a couple of shows on TV and today we are just lounging around, for the most part.
On to week 9 features. Last week’s most viewed post was shared by The Quirky Crafting Shmoogle Bean. Aren’t these Rainbow Swirl Cookies fantastic?!
Here are some of my favorites:
1. Jalapeno Poppers by Dishing with Leslie – If you haven’t checked out Leslie’s blog yet, you must. All of here food looks as fantastic as these jalapeno poppers!
2. Sugar Cookie Bars by What’s Cooking in the Burbs – My mouth is watering over these cookie bars. Homemade cookies with icing, yes, please! Bridget also has many other goodies over at her blog!
3. Rich Chocolate Cake by Winnish – Winnie’s blog has AMAZING sweets. This delicious chocolate cake is just one of many!
4. Autumn Wispy Wreath by Made in a Day – I absolutely LOVE this DIY wreath. With Fall right around the corner, I must make one of these for my front door!
5. DIY Clay Chain Necklace by Henry Happened – This is a great little project. Inspiration for this came from an expensive $75 dollar necklace. When on a budget, make your own!
6. Gnocchi Mac n Cheese by Call Me PMc – I absolutely adore Paula’s blog. She has some great recipes, just like this awesome mac n cheese made with Gnocchi. The next time I make mac n cheese, I am making it with Gnocchi!
7. Grown Up Egg McMuffin by Amy’s Cooking Adventures – Amy has some amazing recipes on her blog. From drinks to dinners, you name it, she probably has made it. Which is why I am not surprised to see this awesome little breakfast sandwich on her blog. I love it!
8. Blueberry Swirl Cupcakes by Never Dessert You – I am in LOVE with this blog. This blog is new to me – luckily the lovely gal behind this blog linked up to Marvelous Mondays last week. These cupcakes look AMAZING. So do all of the other treats on her blog.
9. Halloween Bookshelf Curtains by Pandora’s Craft Box – Halloween is my favorite holiday so naturally, I did the happy dance when I saw this project linked up to Marvelous Mondays. What a great job Loren did on these curtains!
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. I can’t wait to see what you share this week! If you were featured, please feel free to grab a featured button from below. Have a great Labor Day!