Sour Cream Banana Bread
This Sour Cream Banana Bread is super moist and delicious! You can make mini loaves or one large loaf with this delicious recipe!
Last week I was on a baking frenzy. Actually, I think I still am this week. Tonight I will be making pizzas and sometime today, I will be making mini cheesecakes.
Last week I made a delicious Chili Rellano casserole, inspired by Leslie from Dishing with Leslie (recipe to come this week) homemade honey biscuits and sour cream banana bread. I decided to make mini loaves of the banana bread. They are so much easier for a grab n go breakfast. They turned out really well. These babies are super moist and full of banana flavor. Please enjoy the recipe!
- 1/2 C butter, room temp
- 3/4 C sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 C all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 C mashed bananas
- 1/2 C sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a baking pan. I used a mini loaf pan (makes 10 mini loaves)
- Cream together the butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually mix in to the butter/egg mixture.
- Mix in the mashed banana and the sour cream.
- Pour into the mini loaf pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. If using another baking dish, adjust your baking time as needed.
Recipe adapted from http://www.food.com/recipe/sour-cream-banana-bread-9351
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 264 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 68mg Sodium: 333mg Carbohydrates: 35g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 18g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 4g