Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link Party 82! How was your week? We hope you had a great week and a wonderful weekend. How’s the weather where you are? It’s cold in Florida again and I’m loving it!
Last week’s most viewed link
Please be sure to stop by and check out Amy’s fabulous recipe! Pin, share, save for later because this recipe looks amazing! You can check out my favs throughout the week by visiting Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google Plus. You’ll find follow links below!
Connect with This Gal Cooks!
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
- **Paula, Carrie, Deb and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not recently linked up to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts, posts that you have never linked up to our party or posts that you have not linked up in at least a couple of months. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you.