Marvelous Mondays Link Party 82
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link Party 82! How was your week? We hope you had a great week and a wonderful weekend. How’s the weather where you are? It’s cold in Florida again and I’m loving it!
Last week’s most viewed link
Please be sure to stop by and check out Amy’s fabulous recipe! Pin, share, save for later because this recipe looks amazing! You can check out my favs throughout the week by visiting Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google Plus. You’ll find follow links below!
Connect with This Gal Cooks!
Facebook Pinterest Google Plus RSS Twitter Email
Thank you for joining us once again. We are thrilled that you continue to share your fun recipes and projects with us each week! Be sure to follow your hosts on social media as we all feature linkups throughout the week on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and G+! You can follow via Pinterest below.
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
- **Paula, Carrie, Deb and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not recently linked up to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts, posts that you have never linked up to our party or posts that you have not linked up in at least a couple of months. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you.
Thank you for hosting Julie! Have a great week!!
THank you so much for hosting, Julie! I hope you’re enjoying the long weekend. I’ll be reading tons of research articles and putting together a presentation for my class…sigh..when will this end?
Hi Julie, thanks so much for hosting and enjoy the week.
The weather is slowly starting to get cold here. I’m not a cold person, at all. Have a great week!!
Pingback: Basa Fish and Sweet Potato Curry | My little jar of spices
Julie, thanks again for a fantastic party. Valentine posts seem to be the rage here this week- and for good reason! Happy to join you and wishing you a fantastic week.
Thanks so much for the party Julie!
Thank you for another great party, Julie!
Thanks so much for hosting!
Thanks for the party, Julie. I hope you are having a great weekend!
Pingback: Kahlua Ice Cream Pie - Life Love and Sugar
Pingback: Reeses Marshmallow Ritz Cracker Sandwiches - Life Love and Sugar
Thanks for hosting, Julie! :) Hope you have a great week!
Thanks for hosting!
Thanks for the party Julie.
That soup is definitely swoon-worthy. Hoping over to Amy’s to check out the recipe.
Have a great week.
Thanks for hosting the linkup this week! I can’t wait to read some of these beautiful blog posts. Following you on facebook and twitter!
Hi Julie, thanks for hosting your party and have a great day! :)
Thanks for hosting the party and hope you have a great week Julie:)
Thanks for hosting Julie! I hope you had a great weekend!
Pingback: BBQ Chicken Tortilla Pizzas - Eat Better Spend Less
Pingback: Freezer-Friendly Pizza Dough - Eat Better Spend Less
Thanks for hosting this great party, Julie, and happy Monday!
Thank you so much for the party! I’m wearing sandals today in Houston, but I just heard we might get snow by the end of the week! Cross your fingers for a SNOW DAY! :)
Awww now that looks like a fun party!!! ;) Love all the Valentine’s Day ideas
Thanks for a great party! Hope you enjoy our Sicilian Meatball Soup. Best wishes ~ sharon and denise
Thanks so much for hosting, Julie. Enjoy your week!
Thanks for hosting this week Julie,it’s been another great party :-)
Thanks so much for hosting – I just started following via Twitter! Looking forward to checking out a bunch of these great links!
Thanks for the party, Julie! Now when you say “cold” in FL…..what exactly does that mean?? Glad you are enjoying it! :)
Pingback: Cheesy meatballs
Pingback: Simple bathroom decorations
Pingback: Sweet and Savory Spinach Crepes