Good evening and welcome to the final Marvelous Mondays party. More about that below but first, let’s take a look at the features from last week!
Tonight I’m featuring some tasty dinner recipes that will give you some inspiration in the kitchen and hopefully make your meal planning easier! Click the links below the collage for the recipes.
- Summer Berry Arugula Salad by Flavor the Moments
- Shrimp and Angel Hair with Corn, Feta and Sun Dried Tomatoes by White Lights on Wednesday
- BBQ Bacon Chicken Kebabs by The NY Melrose Family
- Strawberry Mango Avocado Salad by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Southwest Hot Dogs by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Fettuccine with Asparagus, Peas and Prosciutto by Heather’s French Press
- BBQ Pulled Pork Tacos by Life with the Crust Off
- Jalapeno Popper Lasagna by I Dig Pinterest
- Chipotle Honey Lime Shrimp Tostadas by The Scent of Oranges
In case you missed the announcement last week, we’ve decided to end the party due to our increasingly busy personal lives and the desire to focus more on our recipes, our blogs and visiting other blogs!
I will be graduating in August and I’ve applied to an MBA program. If all goes well and I’m accepted into that program, I’ll be very busy with that and I won’t be able to focus the attention towards the party that the party deserves. We hope you understand and we’ve enjoyed viewing the recipes and projects you’ve shared each week!
- Support other bloggers – Please visit at least two other links at this party.
- Link up recipes, DIY projects, crafts, printables and tutorials. NO GIVEAWAYS or shops, please. They will be removed.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects, you are giving This Gal Cooks, Cooking on the Front Burner, The Bitter Side of Sweet and Call Me PMc permission to use your photos in the featured posts and on social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and respective posts.
- Please link up only new content or content that you have not shared at this party in a while.