White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Just in time for fall! These White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cookies are super addictive and delicious!
Yesterday I went on a baking frenzy. I began my day by making Mini Bacon & Egg Casseroles, then I made Sugar Coated Pecans, some amazing White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice cookies that I will be sharing with you later in this post, chocolate chip cookies (post to come at a later date) and I ended it all with a dinner – Spicy California Sushi Bowls. Don’t worry, i’ll be sharing that fantastic recipe with you later this week! You may be asking yourself, why all the baking? Well, I wanted to make some goodies to send to my boyfriend’s mom and stepdad and I wanted some to have at home. Bad mistake. Seriously. I can’t stop eating these cookies. They are so darn good that I will probably be making more this weekend! I should have thought ahead and decided to dress up as Cookie Monster for Halloween because it would fit will with my current state of being a cookie consumption maniac! I hope you enjoy this delightful recipe. Just a side note, I got the recipe for the cookie batter from the Better Homes and Gardens “New Cook Book” published in 1996. The super creative “white chocolate pumpkin spice” was all my doing!
White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- 1/4 C Shortening
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 C white sugar
- 1/2 C packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg, room temp
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 C all purpose flour
- 1/2 C white chocolate chips
- 1/2 C chopped Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses
- To get the pumpkin spice kisses chopped into small pieces, refrigerate the kisses over night so they get rock hard. Then, remove them from the fridge right before opening them and placing them into a food processor. Chop them until they are in small pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and shortening with a mixer on medium high for about 30 seconds.
- Add the white sugar, brown sugar and baking soda and mix until combined.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Gradually beat in the flour and mix until well blended.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips and the pumpkin spice Hershey kisses pieces.
- Drop dough into round teaspoons 2 inches apart (tip: I dropped the pieces onto the baking pan and then rolled each one into a ball. This made pretty perfect round cookies)
- Bake at 375 for 8 minutes (tip: remove the cookies from the oven before they are completely done baking. This will result in chewy cookies. 8 minutes was perfect for this) Allow cookies to cool before serving.
Oh, these look so yummy, my friend! :)
*** new follower *** And I'm laughing like crazy over your cookie monster comment. If I made those amazing treats, I'd be right there with ya, sister! They look so gooooood! Great blog, happy to be following!
Those cookies look amazing! I love white chocolate cookies, but it's a no brainer with pumpkin spice…yum (; Just found your blog and became your most recent follower (: Can't wait to come back for more posts…Hope you have a lovely week!!
The Homesteading Cottage
These look delicious!
I LOVE white chocolate :)
I wish we had here pumpkin spice Hershey Kisses
YUMMY! thats all I can say about these cookies, I have to get me some white chocolate chips!
Thank you, Winnie! You could probably put some pumpkin spice seasoning in the cookies in place of the kisses!
Thanks, Pamela! :)They are so good. Let me know how you like them if you make them. :)
You got me with this post! I couldn't help but take a look. They sound amazing!
Wow these sound so delicious!! Great combo!
I have a bag of those kisses in my pantry right now!! These cookies sound soooo good! Pinning them!! :)
Looks delicious! I would so love to try some.
Looks tasty – can't wait to try the recipe! Joining from Wednesday Whatsits – http://allthoseartsygirls.blogspot.com/
Wow…these look simply yummy!
Oh these cookies look very good. I love cookies! Thanks for sharing this recipe
Wow! I love white chocolate and pumpkin spice so these would be perfect for me!
Never thought of putting them both together but those cookies look amazing!
I love pumpkin everything this time of year. I'm not a cookie baker …. But my husband is ;) Thanks you for sharing at All my Bloggy Friends. I'm looking forward to seeing what you share this week! :)
Yummy! They look fantastic. Megan
Yum! I'm so glad I have white chocolate chip in the cupboard! I can't wait to try these cookies Julie, they look delicious. Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday. Can’t wait to see what you share this week! Have a wonderful week.
These look delicious. I love any cookie with while chocolate chips. Thanks so much for sharing on Tout It Tuesday! Hope to see you next week.
Hi Julie, I think these would make a great Christmas cookie! I'd love if you could link up to the Christmas cookie party at http://www.theeaseoffreeze.com. Thanks, Sarah
Pingback: 8 Pumpkin Dessert Recipes | This Gal Cooks