Spinach Dip Pasta
Time to stuff your face with one of the best pasta dishes ever: Spinach Dip Pasta.
A few weeks ago I found an awesome recipe on White Lights On Wednesday: Spin Dip Pasta. When I saw this recipe, I knew I had to try it. And boy am I glad that I did. I did make a few adjustments – I used fresh spinach as I had some on hand and I added grilled chicken and some hot sauce to the mix. This is one fantastic tasting meal! And with there only being two of us in my household, the leftovers lasted for a few days.
What did I like best about this recipe? The combination of flavors mingled very well together. The sauce was creamy and delicious. The artichokes gave the dish a nice, mellow flavor. This will be something that I definitely make again. I hope you enjoy this recipe! Be sure to stop by Julie’s (the other Julie, she has a rad name too!) blog White Lights on Wednesday to check out more of her fantastic recipes.
Spin Dip Pasta
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 6oz bag of baby spinach
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 C sour cream
- 6oz cream cheese
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 16oz shell pasta
- 3/4 C Parmesan cheese
- 8oz can of artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed and chopped
- seasoned salt and pepper to taste
- 1 C mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- Cook the pasta
- In a large pot, saute the spinach in 1 tbsp of olive oil. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pot, saute the onion and garlic in 1 tbsp of olive oil. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, hot sauce, garlic, onion, spinach, chicken and artichoke hearts. Add seasoned salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the pasta and then pour into a greased 13x9 baking dish. Top with the mozzarella cheese and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Goodness Jules. You know how to make a girl blush. I'm glad you liked the recipe. I think it's to die for. I love the hot sauce addition. I'm so jazzing it up next time. :)
Oh this looks delicious! I'm a huge fan of artichokes and always looking for something new and yummy to do with them! I love the idea of the hot sauce addition too!
That looks delicious. I'll have to add it to my list to try!
It looks so good! I want to try it
Sounds delicious! I have pinned, I think it is going to be tried next week!
This looks great! I know it would be such a hit in my house!
Hi there. The current Food on Friday is all about pasta and noodles! So it would be great if you linked this in. This is the link . Have a good week.
I just stopped in from Friendly Friday Hop, and now I'm hungary :) Excited to stick around and can't wait to try some of these amazing recipes! Have a good weekend, and I hope to stay in touch!