Marvelous Mondays Link Party 88 and Pasta Recipes
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link Party 88. This week’s party includes some tasty pasta recipe features from last week’s party. w00t. I know you are excited about that! Good thing about these pasta recipes, they are all healthier than your average pasta recipe! Let’s take a
bite look at them now!
- Skinny Beef Stroganoff by Live, Laugh, Rowe
- Cheese Ravioli with Skinny Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo Sauce by Life Made Sweeter
- Baked Chicken and Orzo by Lemons for Lulu
- Curried Chicken Cream Pasta by Rustic Peach
Last week I shared a few of my own healthy recipes. Here’s one of them. I think you’re gonna love this one. Just click the image to get to the recipe.
You can catch more of my features throughout the week on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter. Be sure to follow along below so you don’t miss the features and other great recipes!
Facebook // Pinterest // Google Plus // RSS // Twitter
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). This will allow us to keep you updated on the party and the party features! Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
- **Paula, Deb and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not recently linked up to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts, posts that you have never linked up to our party or posts that you have not linked up in at least a couple of months. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you.
Thank you for the party, Julie! The pasta dishes look wonderful! :) Have a great week!
Thanks for another great party Julie! Love your group recipes board! Hope you have a wonderful week!
Hi Elie! Thank you and thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely week!
Hi Julie I hope you have a great week and thanks for the party!!!
Raven J. True Blue Baking
Thank you for featuring my baked chicken and orzo! Fabulous party ladies…as usual! Have a great week!
You’re welcome, Tanya!
Thanks so much for the party and have a nice week Julie!
Hi Julie! Sorry I’ve been so MIA! Thank you so much for hosting ;). It feels great to join the party again. Pasta! Mmm…..and your Shrimp quinoa casserole looks divine!!
You know, I was just thinking about you earlier today. I was thinking, I haven’t heard from Min in a while! So glad to have you back at the party. Gonna have to swing by and check out the blog. Thanks so much for stopping by! :)
Hope all you ladies had a great weekend!
Thank you, Julianne! Have a lovely week!
Nice features and your shrimp look fantastic!
Thank you for the party, Julie!
Thank you, Lyuba! Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!
Many thanks for hosting. Have a happy Monday.
Natasha in Oz
Thanks for hosting, Julie. Those pastas look great! I’m a huge fan of seafood, so your shrimp dish would definitely be something to request next time Husband makes dinner for me. Yum!
You’re welcome, Jelli! Thank you for stopping by the party. I’m glad you like the pasta recipes and my shrimp and quinoa casserole. Have a lovely week! :)
Thanks for the party ladies! Those pastas look awesome, I’m always looking for another pasta recipe! YUM. Hope you have a great week!
Thank you Julie for hosting! The shrimp casserole looks delicious and so do the pasta dishes!
Thank you for the party! :)
Thanks so much for hosting the party and sharing my ravioli – all the other pasta dishes look amazing! Hope you had a great weekend Julie :)
Thanks for hosting, Julie! Have a fabulous week!!
Those pasta dishes look fantastic!! Thanks for the Link Party each week Julie!! :)
Thanks for hosting!
Pingback: No Bake Samoa Cheesecake - Life Love and Sugar
Pingback: Mint Oreo Icebox Cake - Life Love and Sugar
Pingback: Baileys Chocolate Whipped Cream - Life Love and Sugar
Thanks so much for hosting Julie and have a great day! :)
Hi Julie! Thanks so much for hosting the party – I’m late, but I made it! :) Have a happy Monday and a great week!
Hi Cindy! You’re welcome. Better late than never, right?! :)
Julie thank you for another wonderful party :-)
Thanks so much for hosting!
Thanks so much for hosting today’s party! I linked up my double lemon cupcakes in an attempt to get this COLD Winter over and done with… Hope it’s getting warmer where you are :-)
Sew Lah Tea Dough
Thanks so much for the party, Julie. The pasta dishes look scrumptious! Have a great week!
Hello! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. We love your blog and want to thank you for hosting a totally fun party!!
Have a fantastic day,
Sharon, Denise & Aubrie
Pingback: Starbucks Berry Chai Tea (Almost)
Thank you for hosting another great party!
Pingback: How I Make a Meal Plan | Planning Basics
Pingback: Snack Attack! Crunchy Maple Cinnamon Chickpeas | Eat. Play. Love… More
Pingback: Baked Rice Pudding - Little Miss Celebration
Pingback: Cinnamon Swirl Cupcakes + A Cupcake Celebration Party! - Little Miss Celebration
Pingback: Asian Style Chicken Strips with Asparagus
Pingback: Cocoa Tango Shortbread Cookies