Marvelous Mondays Link Party 88 and Pasta Recipes
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link Party 88. This week’s party includes some tasty pasta recipe features from last week’s party. w00t. I know you are excited about that! Good thing about these pasta recipes, they are all healthier than your average pasta recipe! Let’s take a
bite look at them now!
- Skinny Beef Stroganoff by Live, Laugh, Rowe
- Cheese Ravioli with Skinny Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo Sauce by Life Made Sweeter
- Baked Chicken and Orzo by Lemons for Lulu
- Curried Chicken Cream Pasta by Rustic Peach
Last week I shared a few of my own healthy recipes. Here’s one of them. I think you’re gonna love this one. Just click the image to get to the recipe.
You can catch more of my features throughout the week on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter. Be sure to follow along below so you don’t miss the features and other great recipes!
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). This will allow us to keep you updated on the party and the party features! Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
- **Paula, Deb and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not recently linked up to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts, posts that you have never linked up to our party or posts that you have not linked up in at least a couple of months. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you.