Marvelous Mondays Link Party 81
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link Party 81! We hope you had a fantastic week and that you stayed warm!
Last week’s party saw over 400 link ups! It was our biggest party yet! We thank each and every one of you for linking up each week. So let’s get onto some features. Just click the images to view the recipes!
We have an announcement to make. Our fellow host and good friend Carrie has decided to discontinue hosting the party. Her last day as a host will be January 26th. We will miss having Carrie as a host but we understand that she has other adventures that she wants to pursue! But you can still visit Carrie over at her site Frugal Foodie Mama. And we hope that you do. You wouldn’t want to miss any of her awesome, tasty recipes, would you?
Connect with This Gal Cooks!
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
- **Paula, Carrie, Deb and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not recently linked up to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts, posts that you have never linked up to our party or posts that you have not linked up in at least a couple of months. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you.