Marvelous Mondays Link Party 81
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link Party 81! We hope you had a fantastic week and that you stayed warm!
Last week’s party saw over 400 link ups! It was our biggest party yet! We thank each and every one of you for linking up each week. So let’s get onto some features. Just click the images to view the recipes!
We have an announcement to make. Our fellow host and good friend Carrie has decided to discontinue hosting the party. Her last day as a host will be January 26th. We will miss having Carrie as a host but we understand that she has other adventures that she wants to pursue! But you can still visit Carrie over at her site Frugal Foodie Mama. And we hope that you do. You wouldn’t want to miss any of her awesome, tasty recipes, would you?
Connect with This Gal Cooks!
Facebook Pinterest Google Plus RSS Twitter Email
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
- **Paula, Carrie, Deb and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not recently linked up to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts, posts that you have never linked up to our party or posts that you have not linked up in at least a couple of months. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you.
Hi Julie! Hope you had a restful weekend! Thank you so much for hosting the party ;)
Thank you Julie for hosting another great link party. I look forward to it every week!
Raven J. True Blue Baking
Thanks for the party each week, Julie! Hope you enjoyed your weekend!!
Thank you for another great party, Julie! Congratulations on last week’s party!
Congrats on the great week last week! And thanks as always for hosting this link party!! -Will miss Carrie but wish her the best on her endeavors!!
Thanks so much for hosting, Julie!! :)
Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great week!
Pingback: Lemon White Chocolate Gooey Bars - Life Love and Sugar
Thanks so much for hosting today’s party! Hope you’ve been keeping warm this past week :D
Sew Lah Tea Dough
That’s awesome on the great week last week! Thanks for hosting the party Julie, hope you have a wonderful week :)
Congratulations! Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful week!
Julie, thanks so much to you and the ladies for hosting the party and congrats on the amazing growth! So sorry to hear that Carrie will be leaving Marvelous Mondays – she will be missed! Hope you have a wonderful week!
Thanks for hosting Julie and have a great day! :)
Hi Julie, I’m new to you and your blog. I’m now following you by bloglovin and i’m following you pinterest boards. I am new here at your blog party too and thanks so much for hosting. I look forward to more blog parties in the future.
Julie at Julie’s Lifestyle
Thanks ladies for another great party! Congrats on your growing number of link ups! Have a wonderful week!
It’s 2014!!! Please stop by BeBetsy and check out our new setup, we think you will enjoy it!
Thank you for hosting this great party,
Sharon, Denise & Aubrie
Wow, 400+ links! That’s awesome! Sounds like the word is getting out. :)
Thanks so much for hosting ladies, and for the feature this week. Such a great surprise!
Julie, thanks for hosting another great party :-)
Thanks for hosting another great party Julie! :) Have a fantastic week my friend. :)
Thanks for hosting! I love link parties because I get to connect with a lot of great bloggers! Thanks again!
Julie, thank you for hosting this awesome party with the girls! (=
Pingback: DIY Floral Centerpiece
Pingback: Lentil Soup & Dumplings - Little Miss Celebration
Pingback: Home Organization Binder - Little Miss Celebration
Pingback: Marvelous Mondays Link Party 82 - This Gal Cooks
Pingback: Fresh Broccoli with Homemade Ranch Style Dip