Marvelous Mondays Link Party 75
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link Party 75. We hope you had a fantastic week and for our US friends, a great Thanksgiving!
What have I and fellow host Carrie been up to this week?
Carrie made this Pumpkin Biscoff Mousse Pie
I’m part of this Merry Moolah $500 Giftcard Giveaway
We had a tie for most viewed links
Christmas Chocolate Drops by Love Bakes Good Cakes
And the tie for most viewed went to Beyond Frosting’s Dark Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
My fav was this Savoury Bread Pudding with Garlic, Mushrooms & Ricotta by Amuse Your Bouche
To my US friends, how was your Thanksgiving? Mine was pretty fantastic. I saw my mom, brother, sister in law and my niece and nephew. We ate a ton of food and then mom took us to this park on a preserve that has a huge lookout tower. On Friday, Ken and I went to brunch at a fancy little place in Palm Beach. After that (and after the crazy shopping crowds calmed down), I went to one of my favorite kitchen stores, Sur La Table, and picked up a few things. Yesterday was a day of decorating and today is a little bit of potluck as I’ve been doing many things, including typing up this post. Tomorrow it’s back to work. Boo.
How was everyone else’s week?
Connect with This Gal Cooks!
Facebook Pinterest Google Plus RSS Twitter Email
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
- **Paula, Carrie, Deb and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not recently linked up to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts, posts that you have never linked up to our party or posts that you have not linked up in at least a couple of months. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you.
Thanks so much for hosting, Julie! Have a great week!! =)
You’re welcome, Kate! Enjoy your week!
Good evening Julie. Thank you for hosting!! I am bummed to go back to work tomorrow as well as this long weekend was pretty awesome with lots of food and family time. Boo! But at least the holiday season is starting and that is making me happy! Have a great week!
You’re welcome, Zainab! Thank you for joining us! Ah, I so do not want to work tomorrow but it is what it is! Hope you have a wonderful week. :)
Thanks for featuring my savoury bread puddings! Glad you liked them :) x
You’re welcome, Becca! I wish I had one of them right now for dinner! Have a great week. :)
Thank you Julie for another great party :)
Thanks for the party Julie. Have a great week !
Thanks for hosting. I am now following you on Pinterest! Would love for you to follow me back at http://www.pinterest.com/LittleDairy
You’re welcome, Amy! Thank you for the Pinterest follow. I am following you now as well. Have a wonderful week!
Love this great party! Thanks again for hosting. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Thank you so much for hosting, Julie! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Now back to school I go…
Thank you Julie for hosting another great link party. I look forward to it every week!
Raven J. True Blue Baking
I am glad that you had a Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for hosting Julie and have a great week.
Thanks for hosting! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving weekend! :)
Thanks again for hosting, Julie! Have a wonderful week!
Thanks for hosting!
Thank you for hosting the link party Julie! Have a wonderful week.
Thanks for hosting, Julie! You gals are awesome! (=
Thank you for your sweet party, Julie!
Thanks so much for hosting Julie! I hope you had a great holiday!!
Thanks so much for hosting!
Thanks for the party, Julie!!
thanks for the party – hope you had a terrific Thanksgiving
Hi Julie, thanks for hosting the great party, hope you have a wonderful week.
Soooo many amazing sites to see! Thank you for allowing us a place to share and also find new blogs to follow. :-)
Thanks for hosting, Julie. Enjoy your week!
Happy December!! SUPER excited to check out all of the festive posts everyone is linking up!
Thank you for hosting :)
Sew Lah Tea Dough
Pingback: Homemade Skyline Chili | Counter Culture Living
Pingback: December Menu ~ 2013 | The Home Heart: Home, Family, Health, Life...and all the crazy moments in between.
Thank you for the terrific party and so many wonderful ideas!
Yay! It’s finally December! Happy Holidays!! Thank you for hosting this great party. We love your blog!!
~~ Have a great day, Sharon, Denise & Aubrie
Happy Monday Julie! Thanks for hosting each week :)
Hi Julie! Thanks for hosting these parties! I just followed you on pinterest and facebook.
Thank you for the party Julie! So glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!! So much to be thankful for! Blessings!
Pingback: Pumpkin Scones (grain-free, Paleo) « My little jar of spices
Thanks for the party and feature, Julie :)
Pingback: Broccoli with Chili Peppers, Cannellini Beans and Macaroni & a Sunshine Award