Marvelous Mondays Link Party 75
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link Party 75. We hope you had a fantastic week and for our US friends, a great Thanksgiving!
What have I and fellow host Carrie been up to this week?
Carrie made this Pumpkin Biscoff Mousse Pie
I’m part of this Merry Moolah $500 Giftcard Giveaway
We had a tie for most viewed links
Christmas Chocolate Drops by Love Bakes Good Cakes
And the tie for most viewed went to Beyond Frosting’s Dark Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
My fav was this Savoury Bread Pudding with Garlic, Mushrooms & Ricotta by Amuse Your Bouche
To my US friends, how was your Thanksgiving? Mine was pretty fantastic. I saw my mom, brother, sister in law and my niece and nephew. We ate a ton of food and then mom took us to this park on a preserve that has a huge lookout tower. On Friday, Ken and I went to brunch at a fancy little place in Palm Beach. After that (and after the crazy shopping crowds calmed down), I went to one of my favorite kitchen stores, Sur La Table, and picked up a few things. Yesterday was a day of decorating and today is a little bit of potluck as I’ve been doing many things, including typing up this post. Tomorrow it’s back to work. Boo.
How was everyone else’s week?
Connect with This Gal Cooks!
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
- **Paula, Carrie, Deb and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not recently linked up to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts, posts that you have never linked up to our party or posts that you have not linked up in at least a couple of months. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you.