Marvelous Mondays Link Party 74
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link Party 74! We hope you had a fantastic week and weekend. We want to wish all of our US friends a very Happy Thanksgiving. What will you be doing to prepare for the big day? I’ll be cooking all day Wednesday!
What have I and fellow host Deb been up to this week?
Deb shared these Spinach Lasagna Rollups
I shared this Homemade Cornbread Dressing
Our most viewed link were these Copycat Red Lobster Biscuits by Jellibean Journals
One of my favs was this Healthy Vegetarian Mexican Pizza by The Adventures of MJ and Hungryman
How many of you are traveling for Thanksgiving? Are you traveling far or near? We will be taking a wee three hour drive to my mom’s place in Bradenton. Bradenton is located on Florida’s west coast. Basically, we will be driving from one coast of FL to the other coast. I laugh as I say wee three hour drive because sometimes it feels like such a long drive. Especially since the majority of it is on flat, desolate roads that are surrounded by cow pastures. It’s always fun to get stuck behind a huge tractor on one of those roads. No, I don’t mean tractor trailer. I mean farm tractor. Sure, you can pass them but often times, there is just enough traffic coming from the other direction that you don’t want to chance it. But aside from that, it’s a pretty relaxing drive. Especially since I don’t have to drive!
Connect with This Gal Cooks!
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
- **Paula, Carrie, Deb and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not recently linked up to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts, posts that you have never linked up to our party or posts that you have not linked up in at least a couple of months. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you.