Marvelous Mondays Link Party 73
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link Party 73! We hope you had a fantastic week and weekend.
What have I and fellow host Paula been up to this week?
Paula made this Upside Down Maple Pear Walnut Skillet Cake
I made these Cranberry Muffins with Rum Pecan Streusel
Our most viewed link were these Ghiradelli Double Chocolate Milkshake Cupcakes by Beyond Frosting
My fav from last week’s party is this Roasted Autumn Squash Soup from Spoonful of Flavor
The holidays are quickly approaching us. Can you believe that next week Thanksgiving will be here? Not only am I looking forward to Thanksgiving, I’m looking forward to vacation! I only work on Monday the week of Thanksgiving. Then I’m off until the following Monday. Woot. For Thanksgiving, we will be traveling to my mom’s house over on the west coast of Florida. My brother and his family will be there as well.
What are your plans for Thanksgiving?
Connect with This Gal Cooks!
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
- **Paula, Carrie, Deb and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not recently linked up to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts, posts that you have never linked up to our party or posts that you have not linked up in at least a couple of months. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you.