Marvelous Mondays 95 with Coffee Cake Recipes
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays! We hope you had a great week and a Happy Easter, Passover or just a great day today if you don’t celebrate either of those holidays! Cooking anything good today? Ken broke out the smoker before 7am. We’re smoking a Boston Butt and some ribs. And I’m making sides and a couple desserts. What a feast we shall have!
Who loves coffee cake? I sure do. So I decided to feature four tasty coffee cake recipes from last week’s party. Just click the links under the collage to view the recipes. Enjoy!
- Lemon Almond Coffee Cake with Streusel Topping by Celebrating Sweets
- Strawberry Jam Buttermilk Coffee Cake by Heather’s French Press
- Carrot Cream Cheese Coffee Cake by Two In The Kitchen
- Coconut Coffee Cake by Crumbs and Chaos
Last year I made a super easy Cherry Danish Coffee Cake by using cake mix and dry active yeast. No joke, it turned out pretty good. Just click the image to view the recipe.
You can catch more of my features on Pinterest and a few on Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter. To keep up with all of the tasty recipes and features from This Gal Cooks, you can easily follow along via my social media links below.
Facebook // Pinterest // Google Plus // RSS // Twitter
- Support other bloggers – Please visit at least two other links at this party.
- Link up recipes, DIY projects, crafts, printables and tutorials. NO GIVEAWAYS or shops, please. They will be removed.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects, you are giving This Gal Cooks, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMc permission to use your photos in the featured posts and on social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and respective posts.
- Please link up only new content or content that you have not shared at this party in a while.
Pingback: Lemon Cream Fruit Tart with a Shortbread Cookie Crust - A Pretty Life In The Suburbs
Pingback: Hot Cross Scones - A Pretty Life In The Suburbs
Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend. Thank you for hosting this linky party.
Thanks for the party, Julie. Have another great week in blogland.
Thank you for hosting your party, Julie! Hope you had a nice Easter!
Yeah so glad to be back partying with you girls again! Thanks so much for hosting each week! Hope you had a wonderful Easter with your man Julie!
Thanks so much for including my coffee cake in your features!!
I love coffee cake! Thanks for hosting, Julie, and have a great week! :)
Thanks for a great party! Have a great week!!
Thanks for an amazing party! Hope that your smoked meats turned out amazing! :-)
Pingback: Silhouette Challenge: Spring Polish Swap Card | The Frill of Life
It has been a while since I’ve had a good coffee cake! All of these look so good … mmm, I can tell what breakfast will be tomorrow! :) Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Thank you Mary Frances!
Thanks for featuring my Lemon Almond Coffee Cake. Have a great week!
Thanks for hosting!
Thanks for another great party, Julie! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Thanks so much for hosting the party Julie – so glad to be joining the party this week and hope you had an amazing holiday weekend :)
You’re welcome, Kelly! So glad to have you back this week. :)
Thank you so much for featuring my carrot coffee cake Julie!! :) Have a wonderful week!!
You’re welcome, Renee! Have a lovely week! :)
Thanks so much for hosting Julie! Have a great week! :)
Thanks for the party Julie! Just love your name :)
Thanks for hosting! I’ve shared my cooked mayonnaise recipe that easy and free of most allergens. I also shared my all natural hair care secrets and dispelled a few misconceptions.
Pingback: Small Batch Mayonnaise - 5 Ingredients! | Creating Silver Linings
Pingback: The Whole Scoop on Natural Hair Care | Creating Silver Linings
Pingback: Marvelous Mondays 95 with Coffee Cake Recipes - This Gal Cooks - Celebrity Chefs TV | Celebrity Chefs TV
Pingback: Hot Cross Buns & A Happy Easter