Marvelous Mondays 95 with Coffee Cake Recipes
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays! We hope you had a great week and a Happy Easter, Passover or just a great day today if you don’t celebrate either of those holidays! Cooking anything good today? Ken broke out the smoker before 7am. We’re smoking a Boston Butt and some ribs. And I’m making sides and a couple desserts. What a feast we shall have!
Who loves coffee cake? I sure do. So I decided to feature four tasty coffee cake recipes from last week’s party. Just click the links under the collage to view the recipes. Enjoy!
- Lemon Almond Coffee Cake with Streusel Topping by Celebrating Sweets
- Strawberry Jam Buttermilk Coffee Cake by Heather’s French Press
- Carrot Cream Cheese Coffee Cake by Two In The Kitchen
- Coconut Coffee Cake by Crumbs and Chaos
Last year I made a super easy Cherry Danish Coffee Cake by using cake mix and dry active yeast. No joke, it turned out pretty good. Just click the image to view the recipe.
You can catch more of my features on Pinterest and a few on Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter. To keep up with all of the tasty recipes and features from This Gal Cooks, you can easily follow along via my social media links below.
- Support other bloggers – Please visit at least two other links at this party.
- Link up recipes, DIY projects, crafts, printables and tutorials. NO GIVEAWAYS or shops, please. They will be removed.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects, you are giving This Gal Cooks, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMc permission to use your photos in the featured posts and on social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and respective posts.
- Please link up only new content or content that you have not shared at this party in a while.