Link Party: Marvelous Mondays #45 with Features
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays! We are so happy to have you join us each week. We really enjoy your recipes and projects and we enjoy giving you the opportunity to share your creations with the blogging world. We’d love for you to spread the word about the party and invite your blogging friends to join the fun! We thank all of you for linking up each week and we welcome any new bloggers who linked up! Let’s keep this party growing!
We had a pretty good amount of viewed links again last week! Thanks to each and every one of you for linking up and sticking around to visit some other bloggers’ posts. Carrie, Paula, and I can’t tell you just how thrilled we are. Let’s keep it up this week and continue to spread the bloggy love.
Carrie and I are hosting another Spiked! Recipe Challenge this month! In case you haven’t heard, this month’s libation of choice is TEQUILA! CLICK ON OVER to sign up to compete. Winner takes a premium ad spot with Frugal Foodie Mama and a $10 Starbucks gift card from This Gal Cooks! :)
Carrie is trying to decide on a new profile photo to be used on her blog and across her social media outlets. She would love for you to click on over to find out about The Day I Knew I Made the Right Choice in Becoming a Food Blogger, and then vote for your favorite of the profile photos she has narrowed it down to. Come one… help her make up her mind! ;)
Also, tomorrow some fabulous blogger gals and I will be hosting a Gift Cards Galore giveaway. $400 in gift cards is up for grabs to one lucky winner. Be sure to stop back by tomorrow to enter for your chance to win!
Now, on to the party!
Last week’s most viewed link:
A few of our favorites:
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook or RSS Feed. Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
**Carrie, Paula, and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not linked up before to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts or posts that you have never linked up to our party before. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you, all.