Link Party: Marvelous Mondays #28 with Features
Good evening and welcome to the first Marvelous Mondays of 2013! Carrie and I are so happy to have you join us each week. We really enjoy your recipes and projects and we enjoy giving you the opportunity to share your creations with the blogging world. We’d love for you to spread the word about the party and invite your blogging friends to join the fun!
Have you signed up for the Spiked! Recipe Challenge yet? You can do so by clicking on the below image. It will take you over to Carrie’s page so you can sign up for the challenge. You can also sign up on my page right here.
Now, let’s move on to the party.
Last week’s most viewed link:
Pizza Balls by Hearts & Crafts Boutique
A few of Julie’s favorites:
1. Thai Coconut Chicken Soup by Everyday Insanity
2. Coconut Apple Caramel Cheesecake Bars by Hungry Little Girl
3. Champagne Cupcakes by Amy’s Confectionery Adventures
4. New Years Eve Table by Kathe with an E
5. Easy Shrimp Dip by My Turn For Us
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a button here.
- Please follow your hosts via Google Friend Connect, Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook or RSS Feed. Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. Leave a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.