Grilled Herbed Potatoes
Last night Ken and I decided to grill some food. We (well Ken) grilled burgers, onions and potatoes. I prepped these potatoes and Ken grilled them. I also made another batch of Zesty Summer Salad to go with our meal. Overall, my meal was gluten free (I skipped the bun with the burger) while Ken opted for the bun. This potato recipe is gluten free. As always, please enjoy the recipe!
- 8 golden potatoes, rinsed, peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1.5 tbsp of chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, cilantro, chives, salt, pepper and olive oil. Mix well.
2. Place the potatoes in a grill wok and grill on high for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally with grill tongs.
3. Reduce burner heat to medium and continue grilling for another 5-10 minutes.
4. Reduce burner heat to low and continue grilling for another 5-10 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Remove potatoes from the grill and place in a bowl. Serve with ketchup, hot sauce, jalapenos, sour cream or whatever else you may like to dress them with. I opted for Tabasco green pepper sauce, jalapenos and sour cream. Ken opted for homemade BBQ sauce.