Favorite Finds: Week of 2/10/13
Good morning and Happy Saturday! Welcome to my Favorite Finds post. I’m so happy that you stopped by to check out the awesome recipes that I found this week! Want more awesome posts in addition to my Favorite Finds posts? Be sure to stop by my Facebook page and follow along. I post great finds throughout the week.
Here are my favorite finds of the week!
- If you want a healthy chocolate fix, these Chocolate Cherry Yogurt “Mousse” Shooters by Treats with a Twist should be your go to treat! Four simple ingredients create this wonderful, easy to make sweet treat!
- Have you ever had apple bread? I haven’t but when I saw this amazing Apple Bread by Deb from Cooking on the Front Burner, I added it to my list of recipes to try. After all, I do sort of have an obsession with baking breads right now!
- Squash is one of my favorite vegetables. It tastes great grilled, baked and served in casserole form! I love this simple Southern Squash Casserole recipe by Made in a Day. If you’re looking for a delicious side dish to bring to your next get together, this would be a winner!
- I love raspberries. I also enjoy anything that has white chocolate in it. Combine raspberry and white chocolate and you have a winner in my book! These Raspberry White Chocolate Streusel Bars by A Kitchen Addiction will be made very soon at my house. This awesome sweet treat would be great as a dessert served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or as a grab and go breakfast!
- If you’ve been following my blog for a while, then you know that I LOVE lemon flavored treats. Holly from A Baker’s House shared this wonderful Lemon Frozen Yogurt treat on her blog this week and when I saw it, I was wishing I had a bowl right in front of me. Two ingredients are all it takes to prepare this amazing sweet treat!
I hope you enjoyed this week’s Favorite Finds. Which one is your favorite?
Hi Julie – thanks for the pick! I’m liking your other selections – especially the lemon yogurt, I’m a lemon lover too. Have a good weekend, Deb
Hi Julie, Thanks for including me! I like the sound of the chocolate mousse. Wish I had some here now! Have a good weekend! Holly
Yay! Thank you Julie! I’m so glad my Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Mousse Shooters were a favorite of yours this week. They were amazing (I may have eaten all of them…)!
Loved your picks this week. Have a great weekend,
Thanks for sharing these. I’m making number 1 today! They look so good!
Awesome finds!!! I couldn’t pick a favorite. I’d eat all of them!!