Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays 100! We hope you had a fantastic week!
I’ve had desserts on my mind all week so this week’ I’m featuring a variety of dessert recipes. You’ll find recipes ranging from bars to pies to ice creams! Click the links below the collage to get the recipes.
- Caramel Coconut Cream Pie by I Want Crazy
- Chocolate Almond Rice Krispie Treat Bars with Cookie Crust by Food Faith and Fitness via Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Cappuccino Cheesecake by Will Cook for Smiles
- Peanut Butter Fudge Swirl Ice Cream by Chocolate Chocolate and More
- Sacher Torte by Roxana’s Home Baking
- Lemon Blueberry Basil Rice Krispie Treats by The Sweet Chick
- Rocky Road Pudding Pops by Mom on Timeout
- Baked Pears with Honey Almond Oat Crumble by A Little Claireification
We have an announcement to make. We’ve decided to discontinue Marvelous Mondays. We all have a lot of stuff going on in our personal lives and we want to focus on other areas of our blogs so we feel this is the best course of action. It’s been a great run and we will miss hosting the party each week but it’s the best course of action at this time. Next Sunday, June 2, will be the last party.
- Support other bloggers – Please visit at least two other links at this party.
- Link up recipes, DIY projects, crafts, printables and tutorials. NO GIVEAWAYS or shops, please. They will be removed.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects, you are giving This Gal Cooks, Cooking on the Front Burner, The Bitter Side of Sweet and Call Me PMc permission to use your photos in the featured posts and on social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and respective posts.
- Please link up only new content or content that you have not shared at this party in a while.