Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays! Carrie and I are so happy to have you join us each week. We really enjoy your recipes and projects and we enjoy giving you the opportunity to share your creations with the blogging world. We’d love for you to spread the word about the party and invite your blogging friends to join the fun! We thank all of you for linking up each week and I welcome any new bloggers who linked up! Let’s keep this party growing!
Carrie and I have decided to showcase the features a different way this week. Instead of having a photo collage, we are going to showcase each feature individually. Let us know what you think. Do you like our new method better? Does our new method inspire you to check out the feature more than our previous method of using a collage? We feel that our new method will give more attention to our featured items and their respective owners’ blogs!
Now, let’s move on to the party.
Last week’s most viewed link:
A few of Carrie and I’s favorites:
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a button here.
- Please follow your hosts via Google Friend Connect, Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook or RSS Feed. Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. Leave a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks & Frugal Foodie Mama permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.