Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays! Carrie and I are so happy to have you join us each week. We really enjoy your recipes and projects and we enjoy giving you the opportunity to share your creations with the blogging world. We’d love for you to spread the word about the party and invite your blogging friends to join the fun!
Last week there were over 200 link ups at the party! I am so happy that we finally hit 200 again. It’s been a while and I thank all of you for linking up each week and I welcome any new bloggers who linked up! Let’s keep this party growing!
Now, let’s move on to the party.
Last week’s most viewed link:
A few of Julie’s favorites:
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Profiteroles by Jazzy Gourmet
- Vegetable Potstickers by Half Baked Harvest
- Crab & Chipotle Aioli Deviled Eggs by Steak N Potatoes Kinda Gurl
- 3 Cheese Pimento & Cheese Dip by Call Me PMc
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies by Jam Hands
- Shrimp Quesadillas with Spicy Mango Salsa by The Tasty Fork
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a button here.
- Please follow your hosts via Google Friend Connect, Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook or RSS Feed. Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. Leave a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.