Thank you Sweet Baby Ray’s for sponsoring this post!
BBQ Chicken Crescent Roll Ups are a simple appetizer that’s ready to serve in under 30 minutes. Perfect for holiday parties, birthday parties and sports gatherings!
You guys. Have you tried Sweet Baby Ray’s Vidalia Onion BBQ Sauce? Cause if you haven’t you need to get some NOW. And then make these BBQ Chicken Crescent Roll Ups.
I’ve teamed up with Sweet Baby Ray’s to create an easy to make appetizer that’s perfect for football season. These BBQ Chicken Crescent Roll Ups are great for football parties or even for an afternoon spent plopped on the couch, watching the big game. Fact: I’m one of those gals who can make a meal out of appetizers. Sometimes I make them just because – no special event needed. But other times I go all out and make a ton of appetizers for Saturday evening college football, Sunday night football or for the big one, the Superbowl. No burgers. No pizza. Just loads of fun little bite sized appetizers.
So back to my question. Have you ever tried any of the Sweet Baby Ray’s sauces? They are our go-to brand for BBQ sauces. We love the Original and Sweet & Spicy and now we love the Vidalia Onion, too! I made these BBQ Nachos and these Hot BBQ Pork Ranch Wraps with Sweet Baby Ray’s sauces. I made the BBQ Chicken Crescent Roll Ups that I’m sharing with you today with the Vidalia Onion BBQ Sauce.
Today’s recipe is SO easy to make. I spent less than 30 minutes total on this recipe. Roll out the crescent roll dough. Top with chicken, BBQ sauce and cheese. Roll up. Bake. BOOM. Ready to devour!
Four Ingredient BBQ Chicken Crescent Roll Ups
- 2 8oz package of crescent roll dough
- 1 C shredded cooked chicken (a rotisserie chicken works well)
- ⅓ C Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce, plus more for drizzling
- 2 sandwich slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out the crescent roll dough and cut at seams. You will have 16 triangles once you complete this. Cut each slice of cheese into 8 small rectangles. Top the large side of each triangle with 1 tbsp of shredded chicken, 1 tsp of BBQ sauce and 1 rectangle of cheese. From the large end (the end with the filling) fold in the sides and roll up. Be gentle so your filling does not ooze out.
- Place the rolls on the prepared baking sheet. Bake at 375 for 11-15 minutes or until golden.
- Drizzle each roll with more of the BBQ sauce, if desired.
Please note: The green onions were only used for garnishment for the photos. They weren't a part of the recipe. However, you can garnish your crescent rolls with green onions, if you choose to. If you do, the recipe will turn into a 5 ingredient recipe!
For easy prep, use a rotisserie chicken. If you have any leftover chicken, try using it in these Buffalo Chicken Salad Cups or this Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad.
Wouldn’t it be awesome to win a years supply of Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce? Heck yeah it would be. Enter Sweet Baby Ray’s Pass The Sauce contest for your chance to win a whole years supply of Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce. Each participant is eligible to receive a $1 off coupon. Mmm. You’ll be dreaming about BBQ sauce now, won’t you?
For more details about the Pass The Sauce contest, visit the Sweet Baby Ray’s Facebook page HERE.
I was compensated for the product and creating this recipe, however, all opinions and recipes are my own.