Good morning and welcome to the Grow Your Blog (or GYB) blog hop! Paula and I are so happy to have you link up with us this week. And we happily welcome any new bloggers to the party! :) Super Bowl is this weekend. Do you have any plans? Any good appetizers or BBQ food that you will be making? If so, please share in a comment below!
What is the Grow Your Blog Hop all about? NETWORKING! Meeting new bloggers, finding new content to follow, building your readership. Why is blog networking great for you? Simply put, it increases readership and traffic to your blog. How do you network? Visit. Comment. Invite. Communicate. These are key to growing your blog.
THIS WEEK’S HOSTS & LOVELY CO-HOSTS!
Julie from This Gal Cooks (HOST)
Paula from Call Me PMc (HOST)
Myranda from Pretty Living in PDX (CO-HOST)
Kaylynn from Colby, Kay and T. Rae (Co-HOST)
Jen from Boys Will Be Boys (CO-HOST)
Chrissy from The Taylor House (CO-HOST)
Kara from Happy Go Lucky (Co-HOST)
WHEN YOU LINK UP TO THIS PARTY:
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts
- Visit and follow other bloggers
- Comment to let them know that you stopped by and how you followed (Email, GFC, Facebook, Bloglovin, etc)
- Invite them to visit your blog (be sure to leave your blog web address – too many times have i seen bloggers comment and request a visit to their blog without leaving their blog web address)
- Communicate with them about what you like on their blog. Let them know you are interested in their blog. USE THEIR NAME! A simple “I’m so and so stopping by. I followed you please follow me.” just isn’t going to interest someone into visiting your blog. Sure, you can request a visit to your blog or a follow along but engage in some type of conversation first.
- Grab a button and promote the party(you can get the button on This Gal Cooks right here.)