Marvelous Mondays Week 11 Features
Good Saturday afternoon! Happy weekend to all of you. I hope all of you are having a great weekend. It’s time for Marvelous Mondays week 11 features! Once again, it was hard to pick the features because all of the link ups were great. Here was last week’s most viewed link:
Doesn’t this recipe look fabulous?! I love shrimp pasta. I will be trying this one day!
Here are a few of my favorites:
1. Creepy Crawly Pumpkin Topiary by Crafty Journal – I love this DIY Halloween decoration. I just might have to attempt one of these!
2. Basil Mac n Cheese by Juggling Act Mama – I love mac n cheese and I love basil but I never thought of combining the two. I wish I had a huge bowl of this sitting in front of my right now!
3. Tear Free Onion Chopping by Miss Information – I often chop onions and I always end up with burning eyes and tears. When I chop onions tonight I will definitely be trying out these tips!
4. Swamp Slime Martini by I Gotta Try That – This is just one of the coolest Halloween decorations I’ve ever seen! I love it!
5. Poor Man’s Burrito by Shockingly Delicious – What caught my attention with this recipe is the use of chilis in the burrito. This looks so delicious and you can be that I will be making it one day.
6. Glitzy Halloween Coffin by Alderberry Hill – Another great Halloween decoration. I absolutely love this!
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. If you were featured, be sure to grab a featured button!
Thank you so much for featuring my Creepy Crawly Topiary! They really are very easy. Have a wonderful weekend!
Wow – I'm excited about being most viewed! Right now I'm up to my ears making salsa… I'll be linking that next week! Have a great weekend Julie!
Thank you so much for featuring my Poor Man's Burrito! What a fun collection you have here!
You're welcome, Noreen!
You're very welcome! :)
great features! that pasta looks delish :)
Thanks so much for the feature, I'm super excited!
I have switched to WordPress please visit my blog at http://www.alderberryhill.com