Marvelous Mondays Link Party 72
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays Link party 72! We hope you had a fantastic week and weekend!
What have I and fellow host Carrie been up to this week?
I made this Oven Roasted Rotisserie Style Chicken
Carrie made these Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
Our most viewed link was Toasted Pecan Shortbread Bark by Beyond Frosting
One of my favs was this Fiesta Nacho Cheese Beef & Potatoes by Julie’s Eats & Treats
Today I am baking my recipe for the Spiced Rum Spiked Recipe Challenge! If you missed the sign ups for this round, we hope you will check out the recipe submissions on November 15th! I’m also enjoying a three day weekend. I won’t call it a totally relaxing weekend but it is nice to have three days off from work this weekend. Four day work weeks always fly by. Who am I kidding? All weeks fly by fast with my job! We are a very busy department.
What did you do this week?
Connect with This Gal Cooks!
Facebook Pinterest Google Plus RSS Twitter Email
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
- **Paula, Carrie, Deb and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not recently linked up to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts, posts that you have never linked up to our party or posts that you have not linked up in at least a couple of months. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you.
Thank you Julie for hosting such a great link party every week. It is greatly appreciated!
Raven J. True Blue Baking
Hi Raven! You’re welcome. Thank you for stopping by!
Wow! Look at all the yummy food! Your roast chicken looks great. I love roast chicken and had some for lunch today. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.
Thank you so much, Judy! Sounds like you had a fantastic lunch! :)
Thanks for hosting another awesome party Julie! I am glad everyone liked the Pecan Shortbread Bars!
You’re welcome, Julianne!
Wow, that chicken looks amazing Julie! Thanks for another awesome party. Enjoy your long weekend. :)
Thank you, Lisa!
Thanks so much for hosting….I always love this party!
Thanks so much for hosting, Julie! Hope your week is awesome!
First time joiner to your party! Thanks for hosting!!
Welcome, Elie! So glad you stopped by!
Pingback: Carrot Mint Gazpacho « My little jar of spices
Thanks for the great party! Have a blessed week
Thanks for hosting another great party, I love all the features this week! :) I hope you have a FUN week!
Pingback: World’s Best Potato Soup | Reaching Beyond My Reach
Thanks for the party! Have a super week and enjoy the long weekend!
Hi Julie! Thanks so much for hosting the party! Hope you have a good week – the weekend went by much too quickly, didn’t it?
Heh Heh, I had today off so my weekend was extra long! Thank you for stopping by, Cindy! :)
Pingback: Caramel Macchiato Chocolate Nutella Cupcakes - Life Love and Sugar
Thanks for another great party, Julie! Hope you had a great weekend!!
You’re welcome, Cathy! I hope you had a great week! Thanks for joining us. :)
Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great week.
Thank you for hosting yet another wonderful party, Julie!
Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful week!!
Pingback: DIY Natural Food Coloring | Eat. Play. Love… More
Pingback: Spanish Style Red Snapper | The Home Heart
Pingback: Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies | The Home Heart
Pingback: Chicken Enchilada Puffs | The Home Heart
Thanks so much for hosting, Julie. Enjoy your week!
Thank you for the terrific party!
Thanks for hosting the party. I just started following you on Facebook. :)
Hi Renee! Thank you so much for joining us and for the follow. Have a wonderful week!
Happy Veteran’s Day!!! Your party is awesome, thanks for hosting this great party.
~~ Have a great day, Sharon & Denise
You ladies have been busy! Have a lovely week. :)
Thanks for stopping by, Tina! Hope you had a great week. :)
Thanks for hosting, I’m following via email!
You’re welcome! Thank you so much for joining us and for the follow! :)
Thank you for hosting today’s great party :) Glad to be here linking up this weekend’s Bridal Shower Cupcakes ♥
Hope you had a fab weekend!
Sew Lah Tea Dough
Pingback: Veterans Day