Marvelous Mondays 97 + Berry Recipes
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays 97. Are you ready to have fun and party like there’s no tomorrow?!
Follow me on Instagram – You’ll get to see my messy kitchen in the midst of a cooking/baking frenzy!
Need tips for photography and setting up your blog? Check out my Blogging Resources page.
Oh hey there, new face. Do you recognize miss Nancy from The Bitter Side of Sweet? She’s our new host and we are so happy to have her on board now! Be sure to stop by Nancy’s blog and say hello. She’s super sweet and she won’t bite. ;)
Since I’m totally a berrylicious berry freak right now, I decided to feature a few tasty berry recipes this week. What’s your favorite type of berry to eat? I love strawberries and can eat them raw or cooked. I love blueberries too but I’m partial to cooked blueberries. But I’ll eat ’em raw in salads. Ready to see those berry recipes? Just click the links below the collage for the recipes.
- Mixed Berries with Honey Maple Mascarpone by Joyful Healthy Eats
- No Bake Lemon Berry Cheesecake Mousse Parfait by Happy Food Healthy Life
- Strawberry Tabbouleh by The Adventures of MJ and Hungryman
- Sable Breton Galette with Berries by Ma Niche
- Strawberry Orange Sweet Bread by Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- From Scratch Strawberry Poke Cake by Roxana’s Home Baking
Last week I shared a Fresh Berry Salad with Walnuts and Quinoa. You can get to the recipe by clicking the image below.
I also have a fun little giveaway going on and tonight just happens to be the last night you can enter. The giveaway closes at 11:59pm tonight so be sure to enter stat! Just click the image to get to the giveaway. OH, and the new blog design goes live sometime tomorrow!
You can catch more of my features on Pinterest and a few on Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter. To keep up with all of the tasty recipes and features from This Gal Cooks, you can easily follow along via my social media links below.
- Support other bloggers – Please visit at least two other links at this party.
- Link up recipes, DIY projects, crafts, printables and tutorials. NO GIVEAWAYS or shops, please. They will be removed.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects, you are giving This Gal Cooks, Cooking on the Front Burner, The Bitter Side of Sweet and Call Me PMc permission to use your photos in the featured posts and on social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and respective posts.
- Please link up only new content or content that you have not shared at this party in a while.