Heavenly Treats Link Party – I’m a Co-Host!
Happy Saturday! I’m so excited to be co-hosting Heavenly Treats Sunday with Pamela! I love her blog and her party so it’s great to be her first co-host of this wonderful party! Now, I’ll turn it over to Pamela!
Thanks to all of you that make this Link Party successful, each week I meet new people, so many wonderful comments! Thank you again!
- 1/4 C Shortening
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 C white sugar
- 1/2 C packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg, room temp
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 C all purpose flour
- 1/2 C white chocolate chips
- 1/2 C chopped Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses
- To get the pumpkin spice kisses chopped into small pieces, refrigerate the kisses over night so they get rock hard. Then, remove them from the fridge right before opening them and placing them into a food processor. Chop them until they are in small pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and shortening with a mixer on medium high for about 30 seconds.
- Add the white sugar, brown sugar and baking soda and mix until combined.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Gradually beat in the flour and mix until well blended.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips and the pumpkin spice Hershey kisses pieces.
- Drop dough into round teaspoons 2 inches apart (tip: I dropped the pieces onto the baking pan and then rolled each one into a ball. This made pretty perfect round cookies)
- Bake at 375 for 8 minutes (tip: remove the cookies from the oven before they are completely done baking. This will result in chewy cookies. 8 minutes was perfect for this) Allow cookies to cool before serving.
Link directly to your post
~Please make sure you visit and comment on other posts~