Blog Hop: Grow Your Blog
Good morning and welcome to the first Grow Your Blog (or GYB) blog hop of 2013! Happy New Year!
***A note from one of your hosts, Julie*** You can easily find my follow buttons on the right side of my toolbar and you can now follow via Facebook easily by simply clicking the “like” button in the Facebook widget.
What is the Grow Your Blog Hop all about? NETWORKING! Meeting new bloggers, finding new content to follow, building your readership. Why is blog networking great for you? Simply put, it increases readership and traffic to your blog. How do you network? Visit. Comment. Invite. Communicate. These are key to growing your blog.
THIS WEEK’S HOSTS & CO-HOSTS
Julie from This Gal Cooks (HOST)
Paula from Call Me PMc (HOST)
Ang from Juggling Act Mama (CO-HOST)
Pamela from Pamela’s Heavenly Treats
Eva from The Evas of Bellabini
Leslie from My Fashion Forward Blog
WHEN YOU LINK UP TO THIS PARTY:
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts
- Visit and follow other bloggers
- Comment to let them know that you stopped by and how you followed (Email, GFC, Facebook, Bloglovin, etc)
- Invite them to visit your blog (be sure to leave your blog web address – too many times have i seen bloggers comment and request a visit to their blog without leaving their blog web address)
- Communicate with them about what you like on their blog. Let them know you are interested in their blog. USE THEIR NAME! A simple “I’m so and so stopping by. I followed you please follow me.” just isn’t going to interest someone into visiting your blog. Sure, you can request a visit to your blog or a follow along but engage in some type of conversation first.
- Grab a button and promote the party (on This Gal Cooks blog, the button is located in the Navigation Tab under “Link Parties” Just click on link parties, not the items in the dropdown)
Email Julie from This Gal Cooks at firstname.lastname@example.org