- 1.25lb of ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 tbsp of taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp of water
- 1 15oz can of cheddar cheese sauce
- 1 small jalapeno, sliced
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- Corn Tortilla chips (quantity depends on your preference)
- Homemade guacamole
- Sour cream
- Your choice of hot sauces
- An oven preheated to 350
1. In a large pot or sauce pan, brown the meat until cooked. Drain, add 1 tbsp of water and then mix in the taco seasoning. Set aside.
2. Heat the cheese according to the directions on the can. Add about 1 cup of shredded cheese to the cheese sauce and mix well.
3. Layer a baking dish or a pan with some of the nacho chips. Top with some of the cheese sauce and onions. Then add more chips and cover with the remaining onions, jalapenos, meat and cheese sauce.
4. Bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes