Marvelous Mondays 92 with Fresh Fruit Recipes
Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays 92. How was your week? Can you believe that April 1st is on Tuesday? I sure can’t! This year has flow by so quickly. I’m really not complaining, though. Blogher Food is almost here, I graduate in August and then I’m going to Vegas right after I graduate. Many good things are in store for this year!
Since we are quickly making our way into the warmer months (and if you’re in Florida like I am, you’re already in the warmer months) I thought I’d share some fantastic fresh fruit recipes from last week’s party. All of these recipes include a fresh fruit in the ingredients list.
- Blackberry Muffins by Spoonful of Flavor
- Lemon Poppyseed Salad by Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Grilled Chicken, Yam and Avocado Salad by The Scent of Oranges
- Broccoli, Bacon and Red Grape Pasta Salad by Hot Eats and Cool Reads
Last year I made some pretty rad dairy free mini Cherry Crisps. I used vegan butter and coconut whipped cream with these little treats. Of course, if you prefer dairy whipped cream and butter, you can always sub the ingredients. Just click the image for the recipe.
You can catch more of my features throughout the week on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter. I’ve made it easy for you to follow along – just click on the links below.
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). This will allow us to keep you updated on the party and the party features! Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
- **Paula, Deb and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not recently linked up to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts, posts that you have never linked up to our party or posts that you have not linked up in at least a couple of months. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you.