Happy New Year All & welcome to the very first ever Spiked! Recipe Challenge!
Julie and I would like for you to follow us via one of our many social media outlets. Your choice- GFC, Bloglovin, RSS feed, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest… you get the idea. Plus, following us both will keep you in the loop about upcoming dates for the challenges, announcements of winners, and so on.
You need to sign up by adding a link to your blog’s home page in the linky at the end of this post. Be sure to include your email address when adding your link- this is how we will email you all updates and reminders for the contest!
The recipe you submit MUST BE YOUR OWN. You can be inspired by another’s recipe (and please include a link back somewhere in your post to that original recipe), but you must make that recipe your own in some way.
The recipe must feature the beverage of choice. This month’s Spiked! ingredient is Champagne. Your recipe can be anything BUT a drink recipe. You must cook or bake with the Spiked! ingredient.
The winner will be announced one week after the entry linky has closed and will be emailed as well as announced on each of our blogs.
The winner of the Spiked! Challenge will receive bragging rights of course, but there are a few other perks…
- A Frugal Foodie Friends ad spot (250 x 300) with Frugal Foodie Mama for 30 days (starting February 1st)- plus a spotlight post on Frugal Foodie Mama featuring the winner, their winning recipe, and their blog!
- A Friends of This Gal Cooks ad spot (250 x 100) with This Gal Cooks for 30 days.
Important Dates to Remember:
- January 1st- Sign-ups start
- January 8th- Sign-ups end
- January 15th- Linky opens to submit your recipe entries (You will have only the 15th and 16th to link up!)
- January 22nd- The first ever Spiked! Champagne Recipe Challenge winner will be crowned!
Spread the word! Send out a tweet about the contest… You can easily share the post by using my social media sharing buttons at the end of this post!